holy pallys post your UI

post your UI give me some good ideals to make healing easy

Re: holy pallys post your UI

Ace2/3 stuffs, Pitbull, Grid, Recount, Omen, eepanel, prat, xloot, click2cast (all my healing spells, i only have 2 lawl, are mouse binded), buffalo, prat, bartender3, bigwigs

which font are you using? Also how did u get your pitbull units to look like that?

Quote Originally Posted by holyblades
    which font are you using? Also how did u get your pitbull units to look like that?
    Well, if you got Pitbull installed it is so easy to make those kind of frames. Did you even look under the options "texture" and the scale options? It's right there! I refuse to believe you even tried.

I guess I should have elaborated a bit more. I'd like to know which texture that is for the health/mana bars, cant seem to find that anywhere. Also would love to know which font that is.

A good way to find font's or texture's is to download Sharedmedia, you can even add you own textures. the font look's like tangerine (not sure if it's spelled right)

I'm working on a Healing UI that i'm releasing soon, in this i have some pretty good healing addon's, such as Classtimer (to show a timer for Healing Wave on my target), Recount (set it up so a real time window show's the MT DTPS and also Dorje's Healing Bars (to show incoming heal's on target).

also you can use mouseover macro's instead of Click2Cast (work's better imo).