Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Plz remove GW from talent tree!

Hello i play a shamen and i am very pleased with the new change in ghost wolf but im very disapointed in that you have to spec into newbhance spec to get the instant cast. Personaly i am a pvper and play only 5s :'( (cuz im elemental spec) run 2345 at a 2100'ish rateing and everytime we see a euro comp they lock me up and I wish I had GW. I think it should be a buff to shamen that all specs could use, kinda like how they gave all mages ice block. Ice block and GW arent that OP of an ability and if it were to be removed from talent tree i think everyone would look at it and say "Hey why didnt we have this earlier."

In all the change wouldn't be bad or inbalenced in anyway i dont think it would just be another skill we get from the trainer. So shamen would be able to kite basicly instead of rediclous lock down and in the end of a 4 min 5s game i do less then 10k dmg......

what are anyone elses thoughts on this ability

Re: Plz remove GW from talent tree!

you're 2100 at arena and 1300 at English

[e] ?

you'r right im german and i dont give a shit hehe. thanks asshole :P

Quote Originally Posted by olaf4uduh

[e] ?
    Too bad you're even lower.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

[e] ?
    Says the person that capitalizes the LAST word, yet not the first, and uses 0 punctuation.
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

I didn't see a question in there Raza, is that just QQ? Or are you wanting to know what other people think. Personally its 2 points not a big deal. Your complaining because your elemental and cant spec into it.

The day they remove GW from Enh tree is the day they remove Imp. Rend from the warrior tree.

AKA NEVER!

and all this time I thought it was shaman...

So there is a comp that locks you done, surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    The day they remove GW from Enh tree is the day they remove Imp. Rend from the warrior tree.

AKA NEVER!
    QFT! Yeah add Master Conjurer to the list of useful talents!

Quote Originally Posted by Red

AKA NEVER!
    Eh? A Warrior won't get Imp. Rend but a Shaman will often times go for the GW talent. Not every tree should be the same, Enhancement Shaman really need the movement, you can lock one down by distance very quickly unlike other melee specs, so the GW makes perfect sense there.

[e] ?
    So what dude wtf not all peope are english so back off

So what dude wtf not all peope are english so back off
    Thank you Devon, at least some one knows where im coming from. Now if people would just get back to the topic...

I think its very well placed in the enhancment tree. Elemental and resto dont need to be on someones back to damage or heal. Enhancement dps is great, but 1 slowing poison or whatever gets your dps down to 1 shock every 6 seconds or something. Enhancement realy some anti slowing stuff and we got it now. Its already possible to frostshock kite some1 as elemantal spec, they shouldnt make it even easier

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen
    Says the person that capitalizes the LAST word, yet not the first, and uses 0 punctuation.
    actually names of languages/places always begin with a capital
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

I think it's good where it is. Getting a good talent requires sacrificing something. Look at mages, they have to throw away 15 points for imp cs.

This is all classic QQ.
    You're happy with an improvement of a skill you apparently never used anyway before.
    Yet now that you can see others use it, you're crying because you can't spec that way.

It's useless without toughness anyway because you wont have a chance to use it when you arent slowed anyway. Atleast not to escape from anyone.
    It should definatly not be made a skill.

The only logical explanation for keeping Improved Ghost Wolf in *ANY* Talent Tree is that it did more than just make it instant cast, such as making it instant cast AND removing snare/immobalizing effects. Did they do that, then it's 100% justified (as normal shamans won't get compared to normal druids who get this by default & don't have to spec into anything for it), otherwise, it simply needs removed from the trees.

If it did get removed, what they need to do is place those 2 (or more) improvements to it's cast time over a wide enough gap of levels to where it does take some time to get there....say....every 10-15 levels it removed .5 sec casting time. But did they add MORE to it, like the ability to remove snares/immobilization effects, then yeah, keep it as a talent to spec, as there would need to have more of an "effort" on the Shaman's part to be a shapeshifter than what a druid can naturally do.

Quote Originally Posted by frosty
    actually names of languages/places always begin with a capital
    i gonna give a chance to read the quote you posted before you even reply plz

Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    i gonna give a chance to read the quote you posted before you even reply plz
    ??? youre not making enough sense
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias