BG Scoreboard totals

Hi there,
    can anyone tell me if there's an addon which will just display the totals on the battleground scoreboard?
    (dmg, healing, etc.)

Thanks a lot!

Re: BG Scoreboard totals

press shift+space :

Re: BG Scoreboard totals

Quote Originally Posted by dnz
    press shift+space :
    not the scoreboard itself, the totals of the different columns.

If I remapped something else to shift+space, is there a /slash command to bring it up? I know you can click on the minimap icon, but I wanted to map it to a keystroke, but I don't see the option in the keymapping interface (unless they took it out since this thread was started a while back). I was hoping if there was a /slash command I could use, it would simply be a matter of making a macro and tossing it on the action bar.

Ideas?

Anyway, it IS in the keymapping interface, about halfway down (depends on whether addons added keybinds here too). You'll see a lot of 'toggle this or that', it's one of the last on this section. It's called 'toggle score screen'.

edit: Removed the misinformation.
    Last edited by perera; 2011-02-11 at 07:15 AM.

it should still be there under Interface Panel Functions

Edit:
    got beaten to it ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by perera View Post
    You're not suposed to revive threads that are considered 'dead' fyi... A good rule of thumb I'd say is 2 months max, but you'd have to ask a mod.
    When the discussion topic is still relevant, we'd rather have old threads revived instead of creating new ones. Reasoning is that people who have the same issue and use forum search (do these even exist?) don't have to dig through multiple threads to find their answer.

That makes complete sense, sorry for the misinformation... I'll edit it so someone reading the thread doesn't get the wrong idea.

Deleted
    No problem, "when should I use an old thread and when should I make a new one" is a fairly tricky subject.