1. #1

    About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    This saddens me. I know nothing about the Muru fight, but are feral and resto druids useless for it or something?

    Answer: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.ph...81958#msg81958

  2. #2

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    they went heavy on shaman instead, so maybe moonkin would be the way to go for the fight? they only had three warrs and three rogues I don't know if two of the three wars were dps, maybe they were all dps and a pally tanked it?

  3. #3

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by wriot
    they went heavy on shaman instead, so maybe moonkin would be the way to go for the fight? they only had three warrs and three rogues I don't know if two of the three wars were dps, maybe they were all dps and a pally tanked it?
    Atleast 2 hours ago there were 2 prot and 1 fury warr
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

  4. #4

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    I think they needed Solid healing and Solid tanking and DPSing, not a lack on non of them and maybe Hots are not enough?


    *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

  5. #5

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    I think they needed Solid healing and Solid tanking and DPSing, not a lack on non of them and maybe Hots are not enough?


    *shrug*

    I think druids are solid healers and tanks.....le sigh. The fight might not have been hot friendly though, but I don't know how that would happen. Does anyone know more information about the fight? Very few fights are not druid tank friendly, like Kaelthas(25man version) and such. If they only needed 2 tanks, then yeah, let warriors do it, but no restos? It also means no motw buff, but I guess it wasn't worth it.

  6. #6

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiminara

    I think druids are solid healers and tanks.....le sigh. The fight might not have been hot friendly though, but I don't know how that would happen. Does anyone know more information about the fight? Very few fights are not druid tank friendly, like Kaelthas(25man version) and such. If they only needed 2 tanks, then yeah, let warriors do it, but no restos? It also means no motw buff, but I guess it wasn't worth it.
    They had a druid outside to buff MotW.

  7. #7

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boblet
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=25744 read the second comment.

    Maybe they wanted as many dispellers as possible, and just brought pallies for auras (SR one of course) and blessings? My theory.


    mmm, yes. dispellers. that would certainly explain it.

  8. #8

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    you can use druid tanks just fine. the fact is we have benched our warrior tanks time and time again in sunwell ... seems muru finally gives them a bit of love since imo they are slightly better. we didn't use resto druids because they do not generate dps like shamans do ;p

    // SK|Mekon

  9. #9

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    you can use druid tanks just fine. the fact is we have benched our warrior tanks time and time again in sunwell ... seems muru finally gives them a bit of love since imo they are slightly better. we didn't use resto druids because they do not generate dps like shamans do ;p

    // SK|Mekon

    There is the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

  10. #10
    Brewmaster Nørf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,449

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    No holy priests either :/ The world is cruel

  11. #11

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    That is probably not a boss healing oriented if they are not using both best healing classes
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

  12. #12

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    That is probably not a boss healing oriented if they are not using both best healing classes

    yeah, i've heard for this fight they cut a few healers, and add dps, cause high dps is important.

  13. #13

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boblet
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=25744 read the second comment.

    Maybe they wanted as many dispellers as possible, and just brought pallies for auras (SR one of course) and blessings? My theory.
    Highly doubt SR aura had anything to do with the decision. As Shadow Protection buff is easier to apply to entire raid, has no range, and does not stack.

    And as far as dispelling goes, Cleanse (paladin) does not kill the adds as far as I've heard, explaining the Shamans for purge. However the type of raid damage taken in this and other encounters within Sunwell doesn't support their non use of CoH priests. Looking at some WWS from Sunwell guilds, Sunwell seems to have been built to showcase CoH, and inherently Chain Heal at the same time. Supporting the lack of Druids. While at the same time the tanks need to be spammed, supporting the Paladins.

    From my time in BT i've come to accept that I will be out AoE healed every fight, and am quite comfortable in my role as the best single target healer in the game.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  14. #14

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    You say priests and druids are the best healers?
    Thats what they lol about.. Shaman is better for raid healing(Chain heal) and paladin is better for tanks..
    Though priest is nice with their CoH

  15. #15

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    CoH Buffs.. Prayer renew flash greater etc... played on keyboard/macros excuse me thats easy raid healing also but I do not agree to say they are useless because SK downed a boss without, its just up the the raid leader opinion but Im sure they could do it with at least a few more druids and holy
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

  16. #16

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Actually Mass Dispell is more than enough to kill Dark Fiends.

  17. #17

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mera
    but before they must drop innerv on the priest and that's perfect then we could be in the world first !
    A) they use pallys and shamys for healing, so innervate is useless
    B)priests are shadow, so sp+tide= a lot of mana

    maybe they didnt use feral tanks because they cant avoid spells

  18. #18
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,473

    Re: About SK Gaming's Muru Kill.....Why No Druids?

    Removed flames, linked answer in 1st post, and preserved hilarious post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •