Bloodmoon vs. Lionheart Executioner

I am looking for some feedback on which of the two weapons would be the better decision to go with for a retribution paladin. I am currently able to make either weapon, however my two hand axe skill is at 350 and my two hand sword skill is only around 200.

Obvioulsy, i need to grind up my sword skill before i do anything, but all things considered, and assuming that my skill levels are equal, which of the two weapons is gonna be more desirable for me to use for end game raiding.

Im currently making kara runs and occasional ZA runs, but I want to just make sure Im maximizing my dps at all times. The two weapons are linked below.

Lionheart Executioner
    Binds when picked up
    Unique Two-Hand Sword
    365 - 549 Damage Speed 3.60
    (126.9 damage per second)
    +52 Strength
    +44 Agility
    Durability 120 / 120
    Requires Level 70
    Requires Master Swordsmith
    Equip: Increases your chance to resist Fear effects by 8%.
    Chance on hit: Increases Strength by 100 for 10 sec.

or
    Bloodmoon
    Binds when picked up
    UniqueTwo-Hand Axe
    375 - 564 Damage Speed 3.70
    (126.9 damage per second)
    Durability 120 / 120
    Requires Level 70
    Requires Master Axesmith
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 56 (2.54% @ L70).
    Equip: Increases attack power by 112.

I cant figure out if the increase in attack power ant crit rating on the axe will out weighs the increase in strength and agility on the sword.

Any insight on this is welcome....and I'd also like to know which enchant to go with on whichever weapon i pick...Mongoos or Executioner

This is strictly for raiding purposes....no pvp whatsoever.

Re: Bloodmoon vs. Lionheart Executioner

Sword, as it benifits from divine strength if specced

had a warrior complaining about the heart on the hilt of lionhart though :P

:EDIT: To grind sword skill grind the Servants of Allistarj ( http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=7670 ) as they kinda "banish" and can't die, set up your judgement of light and seal of light/crusader and go wild, i would suggest seal of crusader and Judgement of light (also watch something as it gets tediously boring)

For weapon skilling, the npcs in this quest http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10685 are immune to any attack till their totems are downed, so you can leave your character forever, in theory. However there will come people to do the quest, to gank you or even the elementals roaming by can aggro you, but I, as a warrior myself, have leveled my 2h swords & 2h maces skills there, especially the water one seems a bit free compared to others.

As for the comparison you'll lose around %1.2 crit by choosing sword but str>ap since it scales with divine strength and BoK.

I cant figure out if the increase in attack power ant crit rating on the axe will out weighs the increase in strength and agility on the sword.
    Weapon speed plays a roll too, although the difference is very small the two do have a different min/max damage. Which is gonna eventually start making a gap when you include your instant attacks.

Sword, as it benifits from divine strength if specced
    As for this...
    Well Divine Strength works out as an extra 5.2 strength from the sword.
    Coupled with the original base strength on the weapon, that makes 114AP. Which is less than Bloodmoon.
    As for the Agility. At level 70 it equates to about 1.31% crit, and 1.41% dodge. (Roughly as I worked it out in my head, i'm no more than 0.1% off + or - though.)
    Since you said you're doing pve the dodge isn't so useful. so we'll ignore that.

In basic conclusion, the lionheart has less crit, less AP (even with divine strength) and a faster attack speed.
    Axe is better.

As for what enchantment to use..
    there's been massive arguments about mongoose vs executioner in pve...
    and I honestly have no idea which one won. Someone else will have to tell you what is best for that.