How to choose your new guild *imput welcome*

Hi, I'm a resto shaman who has experience threw hyjal bt and 2/6 sunwell (on the ptr) I quit core raiding while sunwell was still on the ptr. Due to a new job and a sick wife. Things have cleared and I am now free again, I posted up in the recruiting fourms.I have had 9 sunwell guilds aswell as 4-5 bt clearing guilds. pst me in game, reply to my post, send me e-mail and in game mail. Im just wonder how I would go about finding the best and the best for me. I know the standard anwers , but this is all so overwhelming. I went from killing illidan, to helping a friends guild get threw ssc/tk and early hyjal as a raid leader 3 nights a week, to now having some of the top 200 guilds in the world sending me tells.

Re: How to choose your new guild *imput welcome*

-first thing i would do is sift through what each guild demands in terms of raiding nights/hours and attendence
    -then which guilds need me more, as in which guilds i woud most likely get a permemant raiding spot
    -once i have got this small amount (or maybe large) of guilds, have a look at comments posted about that realm (a really competative realm for me), and about the guild by non guild members
    -finnaly the guild name, funkiest/most original one ftw
    s4 gladiator - 2v2(lock/dodo) and 3v3(shadowplay)
    s5 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/rogue) and 3v3(rmp)
    s6 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/hunter) INCOMING!!

First thing to worry is: what kind of guild are you looking for? a casual guild, a serious guild, a pvp guild, an end-game guild, a reroll/transfert guild ...
    After that what matters is: do they need your class/spec.
    Then, is their raid schedule good for you, and are they around where you are in progression.
    And lastly, what's their loot system? I tend to stay far away from any "loot council" as possible (a.k.a: gear officers first) especially if they arent an end-game guild.

If you seem to be as good as you make out (not an insult), but top 200 in world ranked is nice.

I'd take the best guild on the server you wish to play.

By best I mean most progressed.

Most progressed guilds are usually well established, and have been around a long time. All the nibs will have been kicked. raids will be professional and fun.

And you wont spend hrs wiping on something easy.

But thats just me.
    Main - Currently Battling M'uru

Ratenu - Level 70 Tauren Warrior
    Prot Spec Warrior - Approx 128 Gear Level

Tungusic - Level 46 Orc Shaman
    Future Resto Shaman

And 7 Other Low Level Alts :P