Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Premonition of Alleria downs M'uru, World 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by f311
    They cant walk the walk eh?

Who has the 2 most important world 1st's of them all?

I believe its Nihilum (:

And yes, 3 days is quite a long time in a race.
    I fail to see what makes C'thun and Kel'thuzad the most important world firsts, assuming you meant those bosses with the the two most important ones of course. C'thun was bugged for a long time and Europeans were in advantage once it got fixed due to the fact that it got fixed while their instance was still cleared up to C'thun while Americans had to clear the entire instance again before being able to try the fixed C'thun. If C'thun wasn't bugged and doable right off the bat they wouldn't have gotten the world first on it. Which is actually quite funny now I think of it, seeing how Nihilum has been crying about the gate mechanics killing the 'PVE race in sunwell' (lol), completely forgetting that something similar caused their rise in e-fame (the fact that all guilds are cockblocked at 1 point and thus making the speed of progress in front of that point completely irrelevant).

I don't have much to say about Kel'thuzad, they earned that one rightfully I guess but most people regard the four horseman as being harder which they didn't kill first.

If you ask people nowadays to name the guilds who first killed onyxia, ragnaros and nefarian almost no one is able to name them. Pretty much like nobody heard of Nihilum until they snatched the world 1st on C'thun from DnT. Most of their fame comes from the controversy regarding C'thun.

Anyway, you're completely missing the point. The thing is they are talking shit and mocking US guilds and giving stupid interviews where they keep mentioning how any kill before M'uru/KJ is irrelevant and then fail to even get one of the first 3 kills on the same M'uru. And then comes the whole crying about gate mechanics. If it wasn't for gate mechanics blocking SK, Exodus and Premonition right now they would have most likely lost the world 1st KJ already. You could argue the same could be said about those 3 guilds if Nihilum wasn't blocked by the gate behind the twins, but the time it took for a second guild to kill twins was much shorter than it's taking Nihilum to kill M'uru, unless if they're really just passing the kills on him because they can't get the first one anymore (I seriously doubt that, considering any gear you can get from him will help on KJ).

And before someone asks, no I'm not from the US, I'm European and I personally think everyone should just stfu regarding unfair advantages and that shit, from both sides. However, that doesn't mean I can't laugh my ass off when people put Nihilum to shame after they just mocked the US guilds for similar reasons.

Sorry OP for derailing your thread, I did it for the lulz (grats on the kill)

Quote Originally Posted by tremulant
    draenei with full t3 and atiesh,
    that's quite a lot of post-tbc farming for just a retro epeen suit.
    i bet its just him taking the screenshot with modelhack, if you can see him again on a previous kill as just a night elf.

don't know for sure ofcourse ^^

there is no such thing as a model hack, but there is something called Model change, its a huge difference

* Hacker (computer security), someone who breaks computer and network security
    * Hacker (free and open source software), a programmer in the free software and open source movement
    * Hacker (hobbyist), an enthusiastic home computer hobbyist.

A change is something different from the origin..

Quote Originally Posted by Nemox
    there is no such thing as a model hack, but there is something called Model change, its a huge difference

* Hacker (computer security), someone who breaks computer and network security
    * Hacker (free and open source software), a programmer in the free software and open source movement
    * Hacker (hobbyist), an enthusiastic home computer hobbyist.

A change is something different from the origin..
    Not really, since you have to tamper with the game files to change a model.