Poll: Most skilled class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Most skill-dependent class in WoW PvP

Very few classes in wow actually require skill. Your toon even aims for you. Some classes require very little skill, simply because their abilities are so limited, there is no range of play style, no room for creativity.

This is why I always laugh at the arena tards.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dsswoosh
    Nobody anymore. Because they are too hard too play. Hence why i said what i said. Doh !

Funny that Blizzard made the 41 point talent in the destruction tree a PvP ability, then made the tree too dificult to play
    It doesn't make them skill-dependant if they lack survivability and can't really handle anything. No matter how skilled the player is they will get ripped apart.

FERAL DRUID

honestly asking what class is hardest to play is a stupid question due to several reason.

1. they may sux 1v1 but be really good with several people.
    2. several classes have speccs that are harder to play in Arena then others. Enh shammy, Feral druid etc.
    3. most speccs are banned from where blizz balance the classes from -> 5v5. Feral druid etc.
    4. there is not really 1 class that is hardest the play.. all of em are hard to play and all of em can shine. it really just depends on player/setup/Bracket.
    5. this is wrong place to ask this... this should be asked in a pvp only forum really like Arenajunkies. mostly due to AJ being read by most pvpers. MMO is read by anyone.

personally i've played most classes in PvP in several speccs. Rogue, druid, lock, shammy, warrior and priest. and i'd got to say all of em requires as much skill as the other. playing a warrior is easy.. master it on the other hand is hard.(timing on Spellreflect, intervene, intercept, trinket etc.). same goes for rogues. druids(easiest of those classes as resto ofc.)

yes all of these chars had S2+ full geared 400+ resi.(lock and rogue ain't mine though..but played em alot).

and i've been above 2k rating on several chars(S3).

like i said befor... it doesnt really depend on class... it depend on players and setup.

ps. hate the game not the player...

//Zin
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kasane
    All it really comes down to is what class has the most pvp options available to them. Who cares what class has the hardest time (some people here think it's mage). Increased skill doesn't make the mage better, because really, it's so simple to pvp as a mage. You frost nova, frost bolt, blink, ice block & Sheep. Woop-dee-doo.
    The dumbest thing for a mage to do is to sheep someone after you did damage. While polymorphed, the enemy regains health very fast and you have to start all over again. And that's where the skill comes to light. You need to Polymorph first, then do Frostbolt, Frost Nova, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Fire Blast, Cone of Cold, Frost Nova (WE) + Blink, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Cone of Cold, Fireblast, Ice Block, Frost Nova, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Cone of Cold and Fire Blast, Frost Nova (WE), Frostbolt + Ice Lance and so on.

And the skill in this is to actually be able to do all those attacks. I have a mage myself and trust me, casting Frostbolts in PVP isn't so easy when you are alone.
    Statix will suffice.

haha i just saw the vote and who tef fuck thinks rogues need skill? XDDDD rogues are the easiest class BY FAR ! even if u never played a rogue u can learn in 2 min cause you knopw everything about them^^ same goes 4 mages, how can u say they need skill? wtf duds! warriors take skill to hold ms up charge teh right and dont get cc'd to much. druids do cause they need to hold up 3 charges of lifebloom and cc the same time, charge right, hibernate right, set roots right, and heal AND care about their own lifes. i think they are the most skill dependent class in wow. warlocks dont need highskills, but they are more difficult then mages i think (FROSTNOVA ICELANCE FROSTBOLDS WHAT MORE DO YOU DO? SHEEP N SILENCE N BLINK = MIGHTY SKILL REQUIREMENTS LOL). i dont know about paladins. never played one^^ but i think they are prety easy, too.

fazit: druids need most timing = most "skill" (if you want to talk about skills in wow lol)

EDIT: just cause druids are "imba" in pvp doenst mean they no need skill. all the "overpowered" classes are low rated in this vote: why? just cause they pwn u u think they no need skill? mages need skill cause they suck u think? no skkill in the world can make mages worth playing^^

Quote Originally Posted by sirrk
    haha i just saw the vote and who tef fuck thinks rogues need skill? XDDDD rogues are the easiest class BY FAR ! even if u never played a rogue u can learn in 2 min cause you knopw everything about them^^ same goes 4 mages, how can u say they need skill? wtf duds! warriors take skill to hold ms up charge teh right and dont get cc'd to much. druids do cause they need to hold up 3 charges of lifebloom and cc the same time, charge right, hibernate right, set roots right, and heal AND care about their own lifes. i think they are the most skill dependent class in wow. warlocks dont need highskills, but they are more difficult then mages i think (FROSTNOVA ICELANCE FROSTBOLDS WHAT MORE DO YOU DO? SHEEP N SILENCE N BLINK = MIGHTY SKILL REQUIREMENTS LOL). i dont know about paladins. never played one^^ but i think they are prety easy, too.

fazit: druids need most timing = most "skill" (if you want to talk about skills in wow lol)

thanks for giving me a lol moment... how old are you? 5?
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Zin

thanks for giving me a lol moment... how old are you? 5?
    u play mage right?

Bolter

Mages are the hardest in my view, or maybe Warriors
    But i say Mages because of the vulnerability we have in Melee situtations and also against caster (although we can use Imp CS), we cant dispell DoTs, only curses, we have no way of really going invulnerable (Ice Block yeah fine but after we use it we have to wait a couple of minutes), and Elemental doesnt really do much damage but admittedly useful im not gonna deny that, especially because of Nova
    Warriors are hard i guess, i didnt find it easy on my Warrior to become good on it, took me a while to get to a Arena standard level
    Also Paladins, Retradins arent easy, well atleast not for mine lol, same for Retradin, took me a while to become any decent in Arena
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix
    The dumbest thing for a mage to do is to sheep someone after you did damage. While polymorphed, the enemy regains health very fast and you have to start all over again. And that's where the skill comes to light. You need to Polymorph first, then do Frostbolt, Frost Nova, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Fire Blast, Cone of Cold, Frost Nova (WE) + Blink, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Cone of Cold, Fireblast, Ice Block, Frost Nova, Frostbolt + Ice Lance, Cone of Cold and Fire Blast, Frost Nova (WE), Frostbolt + Ice Lance and so on.
    Yeah something like that i guess.....
    I always Poly someone before a fight if i possibly can, unless there on already 75% or less HP because its always good to have an enemy that cant do jack until youve delievered the first couple of shots

u play mage right?
    epic fail.. i posted 2 posts befor you and you failed to notice i've never played a mage...

sides that playing a resto druid doesn't take that much skill...

Quote Originally Posted by voskopoula
    Whoever is voting mage as the most skill dependant player in pvp is so totaly wrong.

If you want to see the most skill dependant class in pvp you just check the arena stats

Which is the less appeared class/spec in 2v2 at high end rating? This is the most skill based class.
    Why only 2v2?
    Why only arena?
    Good mage is a bomb, but these are rare species (Vurtne & Noone /bow)
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

You wouldn't bring a Frost Mage to raids, and you wouldn't bring an Arcane or Fire Mage to Arenas. You wouldn't bring an Arms Warrior to raids, and you wouldn't bring a Protection Warrior in Arenas.
    Huh? If I'm a Fire Mage I'll do arena with this spec and if I'm a Frost Mage I'll raid as a Frost Mage so you have to put all specs in equation. Just because unlerning talents has become ridiculously cheap due to inflation doesn't mean that everyone is exploiting that feature.

Furthermore the topic is about PvP and not about arena which is but a small (nontypical) part of PvP.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dsswoosh
    Destruction Warlock in PvP is the hardest class to play and needs the most skill without a shadow of doubt.
    True, Destro locks sure are hard to play but hardest? I personally think Enh Shaman is the hardest, burst only but can't do a thing vs alot of classes, instant ghost wolf helps tho. My top 4 of the hardest classes(with speccs)

1. Enh Shaman
    2. All mage classes
    3. Destro Lock
    4. Ele shaman ( no instant gw, or you just have a sucky specc )

I will say shaman(ele/enhance) or mage

Most other classes is pretty easy to handle imo(even though you might find it hard to play with certqin specs)

15+ Year Old Account

EDIT: just cause druids are "imba" in pvp doenst mean they no need skill. all the "overpowered" classes are low rated in this vote: why? just cause they pwn u u think they no need skill? mages need skill cause they suck u think? no skkill in the world can make mages worth playing^^
    To make it short: Rogue = EZ, Mage = EZ and MS warr = Hard, Resto druid = Hard

LOOOOOLL? Nuff said

yeah there's a lot of straight retarded posts on this thread, rogue,lock,warrior,druid = EASY can i just say Rogue through Druid for short? Mage is a little tougher... I've known many a shitty mage... but in certain situations you can smash your face against the keyboard to win (see mage vs. average warrior for more info). Pala, Priest (besides RMP 3v3), sham, these classes take a bit more skill and attention to specific effects of certain abilities. This is the result of having GOOD skill trees where you can emphasize specific ability when you are good enough at the class that you don't need the abilities that simply give you more survivability.

Except Shaman, that's just a shitfest of focus fire. Have fun being raped and trying to LB people.

For the one that kills everyone else, the almighty Hunter.
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

Rogue: Easy to learn, difficult to master.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    True, Destro locks sure are hard to play but hardest? I personally think Enh Shaman is the hardest, burst only but can't do a thing vs alot of classes, instant ghost wolf helps tho. My top 4 of the hardest classes(with speccs)

1. Enh Shaman
    2. All mage classes
    3. Destro Lock
    4. Ele shaman ( no instant gw, or you just have a sucky specc )

ill bet 10 bugs you pla enh shaman.

i play enh. too but whats hard about it? they prety suck in arena (especialy 2s) thats a prob, (now flame me for having no skills ..^^) theres nothing hard. handly fear, skill 50% slow duration, use groundingtotem and pwn the shit out of them.

skill rewuirement isnt based on how hard the class sux!!! shaman is so easy..^^ only mages and rogues are more easy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    To make it short: Rogue = EZ, Mage = EZ and MS warr = Hard, Resto druid = Hard

LOOOOOLL? Nuff said
    tell me whats hard on playing rogue. wtf is hard? tell me

I have to say mage for a couple reasons.
    Since Burning Crusade, there have been a couple added kiting abilities to the mage arsenal. Slow (arcane spec), water elemental (frost, but freeze is instantly broken because the mage has to use it for damage), and blazing speed (fire). They are all handy, but blizz added many times more anti-kite abilities. Staying away from a rogue used to be possible for any spec, but now even frost can't do it without every cooldown, including cold snap.

Warriors, a mages easiest matchup, got a lot harder. One bad spell reflect and you could be dead.