Running Naxx @ Lvl 70

Sup er body? Hey I was wondering 1st the dps difference w/ lvl 60 dps and lvl 70, Healing @ lvl 60 and then again @ lvl 70. Lastly I want to run Naxx @ lvl 70 what make up should I use. I'll be honest I'm after Corrupted Ashbringer so please be specific w/ 4 Horseman Fight and any other fight necessary to reach 4 hourseman. ;D

Re: Running Naxx @ Lvl 70

Never did it at 60, with a mostly full raid at 70 it is a joke for the most part. AFAIK you cannot complete it today due to Heigan falling through the floor on engage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlys
    ... make up ...
    You should try some rouge ... and maybe a dark eyeliner ... I hear its the latest fashion in scourge land.

It is piss easy on 70 with people that know the tacticks.
    We cleared untill the last 2 bosses.

I did it in a group right after christmas.. only hard part was sapphiron because his iceblocks were bugged to that half the block wouldnt LoS the Ice Blast which resulted in a lot of dead people :P

Naxx at 70 is fairly easy - take an open pug of anyone lvl 70 and you shouldn't have many problems. I suggest actually looking up the fights before hand or getting someone experienced in the zone to raid lead for you.

I run these every week atm working on completing another atiesh.

I have some general details of naxx@70 written up for use with my runs you may have a look at for reference. You will need to register on the forums before having access though.
    http://www.asshat.co.nz/naxxpug/viewtopic.php?p=7#7

Better yet I'm almost finished 'porting' most of this info into a more public thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=3

-Lint

p.s. wtb plate scraps!

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Never did it at 60, with a mostly full raid at 70 it is a joke for the most part. AFAIK you cannot complete it today due to Heigan falling through the floor on engage.
    as you enter Naxx have a priest mind vision heigan (/tar heigan from the entry point) and check whether he's walking around in EPL or not. If he's in EPL somewhere open a ticket asking a gm to fix him. Sometime between your first pull and finishing all bosses up to heigan you should get a reply from the gm and they are usually pretty good with getting it fixed - it's a known problem but they don't know what causes him to fall through, if your GM fixes heigan for you ask them to keep the ticket open until you kill him because its possible (and likely if it takes you awhile) that he can fall through the floor again and you don't want to have to wait for another gm...

We clear it every week when bored...Only issue is Heigan falling through.

In fact, every week he starts underground. We make a GM ticket and get them to move him back.

Apart from that, fairly easy.
    Main - Currently Battling M'uru

Ratenu - Level 70 Tauren Warrior
    Prot Spec Warrior - Approx 128 Gear Level

Tungusic - Level 46 Orc Shaman
    Future Resto Shaman

And 7 Other Low Level Alts :P