Added cyCircled_VolGold
    Added Postal
    Added Sort
    Added TradeTabs
    Added Valuation
    Replaced DoubleWide with UberQuest

How to Install

Out of Game:
    Move/Delete/Rename your WTF and Interface folders.
    Extract NightfallUI.7.2.zip to your World of Warcraft Folder.
    In your WTF folder, rename ACCOUNTNAME, SERVER and CHARACTER to the name of your Account, Server and the name of the Character you wish to use the UI with.

In Game:
    Type /macro to get your macro interface up. Move the Config button to any free bar slot and click it once. Your UI should now reload and the Bongos, Omen and Satrina Buff Frames settings will be applied. You can delete the macro now.
    Type /acb to enter the AzCastBar configuration window. Click Profiles, click Default, click Load, click Close. This will enable the default castbar layout for Nightfall UI .7.2.

FAQ:

Bongos

There are 2 hidden 2x2 button frames between the middle frames and two spaced to the left and right of them. Left click the bongos minimap button and middle-mouse click them to activate.

Shift-Left click on the Bongos drums icon around the minimap to enter key bindings mode. You can now hover over the Bongos action bar buttons and press ESC to clear the binding(s) and press any key to apply new key bindings.

Where is the Tracking Button?

If you’re wondering where the tracking button is, mouse over the bottom right corner of your screen.

Addon Tips & Tricks:

Configuring all the ACE addons
    Type /rock to bring up the configuration window and choose the addon you wish to configure from the top left drop down menu.
    This window can also be accessed by right clicking anywhere on the FuBar.

Align
    How to configure: /align

If you need to move something around, align is a great took to get things aligned and look less wishy-washy.

Bongos
    How to configure: Use the Bongos Minimap Icon – Left Click to enter configuration mode, Right Click to show the options menu, Shift-Left Click to enter bindings mode.

There is no way to please everyone, so I recommend that if the default layout doesn’t suit your needs, make your own! The Default layout is a decent compromise between screen space, button economy and looks. Personally I run with my Action Bars hidden most of the time (Middle-Mouse Click a bar to ‘hide’ it).
    The buttons that are placed under the unit frames I use to show special skills and to monitor cooldowns so they can easily be seen when they are up.

cyCircled
    How to configure: /rock, choose ‘cyCircled’ from the drop down menu or Right Click the FuBar and choose ‘cyCircled’ from the drop down menu.

The standard skin for the buttons is Vol but there are 3 more non-standard profiles to choose from: Onyx, Vol Gold, Vol Gold: Gloss and Vol: Matte.

Chinchilla
    How to configure: Right click the Minimap.

This is the Minimap addon. If you want to change the Nightfall UI default minimap icons (they are bigger than the wow standard ones) – right-click the map, select ‘Tracking dots’ and choose ‘Blizzard’. There are also a few more presets to choose from.

ACB_Swing
    Aloft
    Atlas
    AtlasLoot
    Auctionator
    Auditor2
    AzCastBar
    Bagnon_Tooltips
    Bongos
    Cartographer
    Cellular
    Chinchilla
    ClearFont2
    Combuctor
    cyCircled
    cyCircled_Onyx
    cyCircled_Vol
    cyCircled_VolGold
    cyCircled_VolM
    DBM_API
    ErrorMonster
    Factionizer
    Fane
    FuBar
    FuBar_AuditorFu
    FuBar_ClockFu
    FuBar_PerformanceFu
    FuBar_SimpleDurabilityFu
    GPriceEach
    IHML
    MikScrollingBattleText
    MobHealth
    Omen
    OmniCC
    oRA2
    Outfitter
    PitBull
    Postal
    Prat
    RatingBuster
    Recount
    SatrinaBuffFrame
    SBFOptions
    SharedMedia
    Sort
    SpamSentry
    TimeToDie
    TipTac
    TradeTabs
    UberQuest
    Valuation
    XLoot
    XLootGroup
    XLootMonitor

Re: Nightfall .7 Minimalistic UI

Very nice UI.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

looks good but a bit too minimalistic for me i guess :

Nice UI, i would spread things out a bit more though. The bottom mid is a bit crowded.

Deleted

up for 1280x1024

Re: Nightfall .7.1 Minimalistic UI

Sorry, but the term "minimalstic" really don't fit in your UI

Also, I think you should work on making it more "perfect" before shipping it as a release.
    Compare up against other UIs, and I'll see you lack some touch.

But good job, keep the the spirit , always nice when people release their UI setups.

Minimalistic 50megs in raids? wow
    It's def a good UI, looks great and easy to use, but it's far from being minimalistic, look or memory wise.
    Good job and thanks for sharing tho.

Two ways to me "minimalistic". Visually and memory wise. Maybe he meant the first.

Hey, I downloaded your UI package and I am really liking it, however how can I move the Castbar, I'm having problems finding the command and it's currently placed over my health bar which is causing some interruption and doesn't really look too good at all D:

Thanks for the replies so far. Have a few things I can address from the comments of some replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron211221
    Nice UI, i would spread things out a bit more though. The bottom mid is a bit crowded.
    The bottom middle is being reworked for the next update. I have been juggling several different layout variants for the lower bars and I will have several options to choose from in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Campa
    up for 1280x1024
    As soon as .7.2 is out and I get some feedback I'll rework it for 1280. Sooner if things mesh better than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Sorry, but the term "minimalstic" really don't fit in your UI

Also, I think you should work on making it more "perfect" before shipping it as a release.
    Compare up against other UIs, and I'll see you lack some touch.

But good job, keep the the spirit , always nice when people release their UI setups.
    Define Minimalistic. I went into designing this UI with a goal of showing you the information you need when you need it. And you're absolutely right, it should have been a lot more polished when I released it, .7.2 will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by weedos
    Minimalistic 50megs in raids? wow
    It's def a good UI, looks great and easy to use, but it's far from being minimalistic, look or memory wise.
    Good job and thanks for sharing tho.
    Addon memory footprint will go down in the next revision, but to be completely honest, if you're running 1680x1050 I hardly think that a 50Mb memory footprint is something you care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zihuan
    Hey, I downloaded your UI package and I am really liking it, however how can I move the Castbar, I'm having problems finding the command and it's currently placed over my health bar which is causing some interruption and doesn't really look too good at all D:
    The castbars are azCastBar, configurable via /acb. A full list of commands for the addons will be included in .7.2.

The memory drops if you disable AtlasLoot, Cartographer, etc -- but they're all valuable mods for people looking for boss loot, item locations, etc. Turn them off if you want it to go down but honestly, like Nathrae said -- if you're using this UI's native resolution you probably aren't to worried about your Addon usage. =p

Looking forward to .7.2 =)
    Edit: Updated the screenshot of my modified Nightwall posted above, and thumbnailed it. =)

]Moogle - Level 80 Mage
    Undying Brethren - Garithos (US) PvP
    Armory: Click here!

this is for raiding... im finding one for pvp....................... I found a lot in wowinterface.com but some were too little action buttons to use

hi moogle, we play in the same realm just saw your ui and saw queg and many others. we don't know eachother but yeah hehe

edit: p.s. nice ui :P

really clean ui, i like it