M'uru first down in China main-land by Stars at 21:27 ,12 May

congrats them!!

Re: M'uru first down in China main-land by Stars at 21:27 ,12 May

Congrats, but I'll take this chance to make this political: your achievement would probably mean more to people if you weren't from the nation that is also home to the vast majority of gold farmers and power levelers. Something about living next door to somebody that can get you 10,000g easily just cheapens the game.

Not that it is their fault, so big grats man!
    But it are indeed the Chinese who tries to ruin the game!

I predict a ban of the Shaman classin China, if you see what they can do with their totems.
    It's actually ruining their economy...

But grats nonetheless, let's hope others follow their example!

to judge a nation just because a couple of hundred thousend of them are gold farmers just suck dude...

What ARE the shamans doing with their totems anyways?

Complete mockary of the world first XD
    I like. :]

Killing goldspammers with their totems. http://youtube.com/watch?v=IxFiQb_4h3M. Lets hope this is a glitch that Bliz wont bother fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbane
    Congrats, but I'll take this chance to make this political: your achievement would probably mean more to people if you weren't from the nation that is also home to the vast majority of gold farmers and power levelers. Something about living next door to somebody that can get you 10,000g easily just cheapens the game.
    At least they are working hard around the clock in order to make the gold/characters which they sell. Unlike the majority of win traders.

thats a game,and here i just want to say that there are many good players in this guild and many good guilds in China like Stars ,as i know there are about ten guilds are fighting with M'uru at the same time.and one of them got good achievement.

there are millions wow players in China but the gold famers always organized by some gold companys. We dont think them belong the chinese wow players.

EU and US players always blame chinese gold farmers and its was ,is and would be an eternal topic when they face chinese players.Is that fair? Just like you always blame Chinese autocratic and no human rights,is that a simple citizen's failure?

Quote Originally Posted by archfiend
    thats a game,and here i just want to say that there are many good players in this guild and many good guilds in China like Stars ,as i know there are about ten guilds are fighting with M'uru at the same time.and one of them got good achievement.

there are millions wow players in China but the gold famers always organized by some gold companys. We dont think them belong the chinese wow players.

EU and US players always blame chinese gold farmers and its was ,is and would be an eternal topic when they face chinese players.Is that fair? Just like you always blame Chinese autocratic and no human rights,is that a simple citizen's failure?
    word and grats

Quote Originally Posted by archfiend

Aren't the goldfarmers also simple citizens?

Dsswoosh

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Complete mockary of the world first XD
    I like. :]
    Why?

M'uru is f***ing hard, every try for our guild sees approx 500g per person in expenses, 6 hours of wipes and we are just progressing in phase 2.

This is one tough boss an grats to any1 that kills him prenerf. And yes we p**s all over the other sunwell bosses.