Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 2.4.2 going live this week

its not instant.. but its 30 yards
    It's just a game.

guys do you know what will happen with Vindicators (wrist,waist,feets)? - should I boy it now, or should I wait for S4 and then buy it for less honor? I want know if Vindicators will dissapear or not because new honor set need personal rating, so my honor will be gimcrack. ???

Quote Originally Posted by SpaVvnie
    guys do you know what will happen with Vindicators (wrist,waist,feets)? - should I boy it now, or should I wait for S4 and then buy it for less honor? I want know if Vindicators will dissapear or not because new honor set need personal rating, so my honor will be gimcrack. ???
    For

Fucks

Sake

We have had 3 seasons now. The previous seasons gear HAS NOT EVER BEEN REMOVED EVER. Same with honor and arena points. When will people learn that blizzard rarely change things that work?

Quote Originally Posted by insidelane
    For

Fucks

Sake

We have had 3 seasons now. The previous seasons gear HAS NOT EVER BEEN REMOVED EVER. Same with honor and arena points. When will people learn that blizzard rarely change things that work?

orly? ok tell me where I can buy Veteran set (wrist,waist,feet - yes rings and neck stood)or General now, huh? I think you don't understand me, my question was - Can I buy Vindicators in S4? (not Guardian)

orly? ok tell me where I can buy Veteran set (wrist,waist,feet - yes rings and neck stood)or General now, huh? I think you don't understand me, my question was - Can I buy Vindicators in S4? (not Guardian)
    Of course you can....

How are the 1300 retards going to get any gear then?

Quote Originally Posted by insidelane
    Of course you can....

How are the 1300 retards going to get any gear then?
    Are you 100% sure?, its rly important for me. Now you can't buy honor items from S1 and S2 now so why do you think that in S4 will be able to buy S3 honor items?

Ok put it this way.

If people can't get the rating requirements for S4 boots/belt/w-e they will bitch to blizzard if the S3 stuff isn't there anymore.

See, they have complaining customers then

Are you 100% sure?, its rly important for me. Now you can't buy honor items from S1 and S2 now so why do you think that in S4 will be able to buy S3 honor items?
    Honestly you should really learn to play..

You CAN get the all S1 items throught the honor system, and with arena points you can get S2 and S3 items ( u need personal rating for some items in S3 )

I mean really, there are soo many retards arround u going up and down with their fancy (loser) s1 gear.. Didnt it cross your mind how is possible for every single tard to have access to those? I mean seriously why are u playing ?

Roll Counter strike !
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    Honestly you should really learn to play..

You CAN get the all S1 items throught the honor system, and with arena points you can get S2 and S3 items ( u need personal rating for some items in S3 )

I mean really, there are soo many retards arround u going up and down with their fancy (loser) s1 gear.. Didnt it cross your mind how is possible for every single tard to have access to those? I mean seriously why are u playing ?

Roll Counter strike !
    Lol, ppl you rly dont understand me. I have 75K honor and 5K arena points on my ALT now. I don't want any looser S1 gear, I want start S4 with best gear what I'll can get and seriously start to play arenas. I hate grinding honor, so I want buy S3 items in S4 for less honor and finally start to play. That was the reason why I asked on things about Vindicators.. I hope that you understand me now, and pls dont tell me learn to play - I play this game 3 years, thx
    I play CS sometimes, when I get bored of WoW.
    (sorry for my English)

When is the release of this patch?

Lol, ppl you rly dont understand me. I have 75K honor and 5K arena points on my ALT now. I don't want any looser S1 gear, I want start S4 with best gear what I'll can get and seriously start to play arenas. I hate grinding honor, so I want buy S3 items in S4 for less honor and finally start to play. That was the reason why I asked on things about Vindicators.. I hope that you understand me now, and pls dont tell me learn to play - I play this game 3 years, thx
    I play CS sometimes, when I get bored of WoW.
    (sorry for my English)
    When S4 starts you will be able to buy S4/S3 Arena gear with Arena points, S2 Arena gear with honor/marks, and Guardian's and Vindicator's gear for honor/marks, with the latter being reduced in price, comparable to the Veteran's at present.

Woho
    ME LAIK MUDKIPZ!

Yeah but none knows where they will announce the 2 weeks notice for s4/s2.. Fuckin losers, they have people waiting for such a long time...Go go dont update ur subscription.. Let them know the frustration of the world !
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    Yeah but none knows where they will announce the 2 weeks notice for s4/s2.. Fuckin losers, they have people waiting for such a long time...Go go dont update ur subscription.. Let them know the frustration of the world !
    On the upside, I've nearly hit the honor cap for the second time after speed levelling my Druid to 70 in advance of the last "best guess" date for Season 4. Should be able to hit S4 with 4 items bought, capped honor and 2k Arena Points

Healing Shield iss uggggly ????????

The healing shield (Brutal Gladiator`s Redoubt )iss soooooooooooow uggly please make itt in to Brutal Gladiator`s Shield Wall please im begging you Blizzard please please please

Quote me iff its not uggly ore iff it iss