Poll: Rogue mage priest. Who to kill first

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: How to beat RMP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: How to beat RMP

Quote Originally Posted by Anointed
    At least in PvE you know what you're up against and you don't have to say, "well screw it we are up against our counter combo, might as well walk away from the keyboard".
    Which is exactly what made PvE boring for me. Too predictable, you always know what is coming, 100% surely. The encounters never change. Why would you give up against counter combo tho? Beating those so called counter combos is like the best thing ever, and it gives some major feeling of accomplishment. They are hard yes, but that's exactly what makes it fun. Even the counter combos are played by humans, and they can make mistakes. If you use those mistakes for your advantage, you got a shot to win.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I hit 2k in all brackets this season. Also have cleared SSC, TK, BT, Hyjal and working on Felmyst in SW. SSC pre-nerf was easy but Vashj was still hard and a fun fight imo. TK, easy but Keal pre-nerf was probably the hardest boss in the game even compared to BT/Hyjal. Not counting SW, which I personally think is sort of a joke also. Don't Boom headshot me before you know what I've done. It's once again ignorant.

If you know abything about the game and class/race mechanics, you can't argue that arena is mostly about imbalances. I know I know, it takes skill to get 2100 and beyond, I'm not saying that it doesn't. What I was saying is that when you see the percentages of classes/races above 2k, you begin to think imbalance. I said 3v3 was a little askewed, but probably the only balanced bracket. You can't disagree with the percentages of each class above 2k, nor can you argue about the setups. PvE is somewhat easy, but don't say PvP is on some sort of pedastal. They both have their downfalls. At least in PvE you know what you're up against and you don't have to say, "well screw it we are up against our counter combo, might as well walk away from the keyboard".
    lol kid said he hit 2k. and u got boom headshotted cause of wat u said. do u honestly think sayin kael was the hardest boss makes u look like some expert? name 1 person who doesn't know that. pve is a joke and so r ur posts. the OP wanted to kno who to kill first, not how bad pve was so don't bother typin. boom. headshot.

Quote Originally Posted by ptd
    lol kid said he hit 2k. and u got boom headshotted cause of wat u said. do u honestly think sayin kael was the hardest boss makes u look like some expert? name 1 person who doesn't know that. pve is a joke and so r ur posts. the OP wanted to kno who to kill first, not how bad pve was so don't bother typin. boom. headshot.
    100% true

and thnx for the votes.

offtopic: good pve ppl = mostly retards with no life at all
    good pvp ppl = skielz

24 other skilled players to defeat an encounter compared to 1, 2 or 4 others with a flavor of the month combo? Explain to me again how arena is just THAT superior in difficulty to PvE? Admit it, it's a neverending argument that can never be finished. Like I said, no where did I ever say that getting beyond 2100 doesn't take skill. Getting to 2k with a cookie cutter combo although, takes little skill. Check out Blizzard's percentages again on what classes/spec are above 2k. And a true counter comp isn't defeated very often unless the other team screws up majorly or lag/DC comes into play.

With the right gear any competant person can get into raiding by learning the encounters and knowing simple game mechanics (i.e. threat and how it works).

However in pvp, gear doesn't matter as much as skill. Give some pve'er the right gear and tell them to hit 2k+. Even with cookie cutter combo I bet it will take them a looot more work to hit that 2k+ than to get some "raid skillz" down.

RMP>ALL =)

Quote Originally Posted by victorie
    100% true

and thnx for the votes.

good pvp ppl = skielz
    Good PvE people = players with patience and knowledge.

Good PvP people = ADD tards who can't manage to get 25 people together at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by victorie
    100% true

and thnx for the votes.

good pvp ppl = skielz
    lol... "skielz". Whose the retard now.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    You sir are dumb. You say arenas are all about setup? Of course they are a bit about setup, but so are raids. Have you ever done Illidan with 15 moonkins? No? Thought so. Like lawl SSC = zeroskill, easymode. you can do it in pvp gear and spec. BT/Hyjal, some skill but still easymode with bossmods telling you what to do and when. And Sunwell, lol it's all about proper raid setup and consus. L2P before making an ignorant comment. You're propably pissed because you're stuck at 1500 rating.

And yea, I have already killed Void Reaver! And Illidan! And Archimonde! Boom, headshot. That shit was too easy tho so I moved to arena, which I felt far more challenging and fun after spending countless evenings raiding.

<---- Is wondering why you say that stuff, and then link an armory char in your sig who has crap gear, crap pvp ratings....crap everything.

PvE and PvP BOTH take alot of skills. Each just takes a very different set of skills.

We start off by sapping both the Mage and the Rogue, then jump on the priest.
    When possible I'll shoot something on the Rogue so that he can't restealth too easily. I try and Polymorph the Mage and then get off a shatter combo on the priest. Priest is dead now and the Mage and Rogue stand there amazed.