Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Season 4 armor sets a dissappointment

Whatever makes them save money man... That's how business work.

For every Light, there is a Shadow.

Save Net Neutrality, spread the word!

Quote Originally Posted by TheColtrain
    4) That last sentence does not even make sense... no one doing PVP? I, and many others, plan on getting a 75k cap + all marks before WotlK goes live, and 5000 arena if I can. And it will be obsolite? I think not, from what I hear the new PVP will be amazing and I look forward to it on my toons.
    I am not much of a pvper ... but siege weapons, epic battles on huge fields with buildings and stuff ... vehicles for groups of players. That and a lot of those screenshots and videos from northrend landscape and instances has me looking forward to that addon even more then to tbc.

I don't care if the sunwell/s4 items don't fit everybodys taste ... even my own ... as long as they make sure they do not screw up all those cool wotlk features.

And yes, I am willing to pay for another addon. Just as you stated ... there is so much content that 95% of the people never bother so seek out ... and thats where I will be heading.

Quote Originally Posted by boylips
    I don't know if you played the game pre bc but all the high warlord gear looked the same all the aq gear looked the same and so on
    no it didnt .. it actually looked epic and not the same

The reason that the pvp items look alike across classes is just that the pve items also look alike. Maybe you should do some research before you start bashing on new items.

no....does pally t6 look like mage t6 no

does rogue t6 look like warlock t6 no

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    ye and all t1 looked the same nad t2 and t3 and all the random epics looked like tier sets ....oh wait

aq sets were fine so were pvp sets , but blizz rly got fucking lazy in tbc
    they base this game on quantity not quality atm ...they throw 643674587 items with same looks cause they cba to make others , they just want to release as much content as possible to keep addicts playing

miodel editing ftw
    You know why random epix look like setitems? Cause raiders were complaining about looking like fucking retards when their items did not match their gear. It's OUR fault(so to say) that the random epics are looking like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by metalhead
    The reason that the pvp items look alike across classes is just that the pve items also look alike. Maybe you should do some research before you start bashing on new items.

no....does pally t6 look like mage t6 no

does rogue t6 look like warlock t6 no

I was talking about Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate as classes ... but thank you for pointing out that I have to be even more specific with stuff that anybody was able to read on the front page for weeks if not months.

AMAGAD my "Flashing axe of the Boar" looks like that guys "Flashing Axe of the Whale" and that looks like "Flashing Axe of the Bear" etc etc

QQ Moar

People should complain about the looks of the Sunwell loot witch all looks the same.. S4 is just based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Niek1986
    People should complain about the looks of the Sunwell loot witch all looks the same.. S4 is just based on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trasdocka
    You know why random epix look like setitems? Cause raiders were complaining about looking rubbish when their items did not match their gear. It's OUR fault(so to say) that the random epics are looking like they do.

Is the look of the gear the most meaningful and unique thing in WoW?

There is so much gripe over how gear looks and who gets it, its like forget the stats and set bonuses if I have to look like another player. If the issue is a matter of fashion and uniqueness why not farm an old dungeon and get a set that looks good and nobody has like T1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbane
    Its pointless anyway, when they reach WotLK no one is gonna be doing pvp anyway, and it will be obsolete at level 80 anyway.
    thats the point... they are learning from their mistakes. You know how many people got to wear T3? You know how much time they put into those sets?

They got more complaints about people not getting to wear those sets then there are unreasonable idiots complaining about S4. You are going to get to wear the set for 2-4 months depending on how good your teams are. Why would you want them to sacrifice resources on something that you were bearing wear?

Well I think paladin s4 looks quite cool tbh...
    GL to all you rogues and druids though =P

Must be work of crabpeople

they coming for Azeroth

I personally dislike the looks of the S4 and Sunwell gear. I expected it to be more in tune with the dungeon we get it from, but it does not have the same feeling as the Sin'dorei architecture has where the weapons do have this feeling. I have no problem though with pve and pvp gear being the same models, though distinction in colors could be better for some classes where they really look to much alike, for example T5 warrior and S2 warrior.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Dsswoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappenz
    Rogue s4 doesnt even look so bad, just hide the helm and u will still be badass.

I know im gonna get major flames but it was worth it :P
    Lawwwwl. The best way to describe the rogue's armour is a jacket potatoe with a lightbulb inside of it haha. But at least i didn't flame you :P

S4 will forever be known as the day blizz armour designers were on sick leave. Yes, they suck.