Vindicator stuff in s4?

Hello, i was wondering if Vindicator belt, boots and bracer will still be there for honor points, when s4 gets out?
    If they are removed then i gotta buy the boots and bracer now. Since s4 requires rating.

Re: Vindicator stuff in s4?

Yes it is.
    Made me laugh that you can't hit 1700 xD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fakenickz
    Yes it is.
    Some people just cant be asked spending time on both raiding and rating..
    But to survive in the big world we still need the resillience so go on and laugh.

Deleted

Yes it is.
    A lot of people can't really.

To OP: Afaik yes they will still be available for cheaper price and no personal req, just like merciless is now available for reduced arena points.

Jans i didnt mean the arena gears, but the vindicator items that is availabe for honor. if they are still there when the s4 gets out.

Yes it is.
    And you don't have any clue to how the arena system works. Everytime your win points, someone else loses the same amount. So basically (yeah you have to take into account people resetting teams, but I guess it is not very significant at least at the beginning of a season) half the population is over 1500 rating while the other half is below. I guess it must be like 25% / 75% for 1700 rating, so to get a 1700+ rating you have to be better than 3/4 of the players.... Definitely not so easy....

Could any answer my question? it would be nice if someone actually know about it, and tried the test server.

Quote Originally Posted by duyi
    Hello, i was wondering if Vindicator belt, boots and bracer will still be there for honor points, when s4 gets out?
    If they are removed then i gotta buy the boots and bracer now. Since s4 requires rating.
    Veteran stuff will be removed just like Gladiator, Vindicator and Merciless stays with prices what Gladiator and Veteran got.

This was on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by duyi
    Could any answer my question? it would be nice if someone actually know about it, and tried the test server.
    Yes they will be ingame with lowered price and no rating requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

thanks man

Yes it is.
    Ugh.