Bartender3 and Teron Gorefiend

A guildmate told some days ago a thing about Bartender 3, and I want to know if it can be true:

He said when he gets the shadow of death debuff in the fight vs Teron Gorefiend, Bartender3 automatically turns the main bar (bar 1 in the bt3 config screen) into the "ghost" bar, and he doesn´t need to bind any key, because the 1,2,3 keys he usually uses become the ctrl-keys needed to use the ghost habilities.

My keybinding, I don´t know why, have lost the secondary buton binds, and I´ve tried a lot of times to rebind them again, but it´s impossible, even reinstalling the addon, and I must do the Teron combat mouseclicking vs the ghost, I usually do it well, but I don´t want to fail in this silly combat and wipe the raid...

I don´t know if it´s true and Bartender can do this, but the stance bar changes the main bar into another bar, it must be something like that

Thx in advance

Re: Bartender3 and Teron Gorefiend

I noticed it yesterday that my first action bar turned into the ghost action bar and additionally my pet bar appeared with the same ghost abilities on it.

The pet bar was clickable, my normal bar was not, allthough it had the same spells on it.

Don´t know if it was just bugged or it was my fault.

I realy like the game btw and the RL gets angry because there are 3 or 4 people who are 100% wipe when they get the debuff, offtopic =)

ok listen the fuck up

yes, bartender 3 turns your action bar 1 (or Bartender Bar 1) into ghost view
    it's kinda very nice, cause you don't need to switch any bars or (if you don't have a pet) look for pet bar :")

/cheer
    sick of it all!

Quote Originally Posted by phrenetic
    yes, bartender 3 turns your action bar 1 (or Bartender Bar 1) into ghost view
    it's kinda very nice, cause you don't need to switch any bars or (if you don't have a pet) look for pet bar :")

/cheer
    Ok, but how???? I use BT since a lot of time, and I can´t find this option, any idea?

if you're having problems simply use these 3 macros without the quotation marks.

"/cast spirit volley"

"/cast spirit chains"

"/cast spirit lance"

Quote Originally Posted by robosatan
    if you're having problems simply use these 3 macros without the quotation marks.

"/cast spirit volley"

"/cast spirit chains"

"/cast spirit lance"

It´s no question of having problems, it´s mora an "esthetic" and comfort, if BT3 can do what I want, I like to know who ^^

Deleted

or you can set keybinding for your "secondary action bar" keys 3,4 & 5, which are lance, mass shackle & AoE respectively.

Heya

there is an option called "posessed bar" or "posession bar" in each bartender3 bar tab, by activating it, the specific bar will turn into ghost bar

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst
    or you can set keybinding for your "secondary action bar" keys 3,4 & 5, which are lance, mass shackle & AoE respectively.
    Look at my first post: "My keybinding, I don´t know why, have lost the secondary buton binds, and I´ve tried a lot of times to rebind them again"

I don´t know what´s the matter with my keybindings config screen, but I can´t rebind the secondary action bar, either the Druid shapeshifting bar (like warrior stance bar), and I must click to change from bear to cat, etc. I tried reinstalling WoW, reinstalling Bartender, but it´s impossible

To kittey: ok, I ´ll try it, thx for your help
    EDIT: I cant find that option in the BT config screen....

Thats why I like Bongos2... Just switch in the Keybinding mode, mousover the slot and press a button. End.
    My english is not the best, so if you want to correct my entry. Please send me a personal massage

5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 rinse repeat.

Go to Bartender3 Config. Go to Bar1 Options. Go to "Paging" options or whatever it is called used to have your bar1 change to another bar when you switch form or stances. In that box, there is an option "Possession" or something. Enable that and you're done.

You don't need Bartender to do Terron, with normal blizz UI, Pet bar will turn into normal bar and u can press 1,2,3 instead of CTRL+1,2,3

Quote Originally Posted by Szgany
    Thats why I like Bongos2... Just switch in the Keybinding mode, mousover the slot and press a button. End.
    also possible with bartender4 ^^

i had no problem with bt3, (ghostbar -> bar1) everything worked as it should)
    with bartender4 i had no "luck" with the debuff -> couldn´t test it with ghost.

System: i7 @ 8x4.5ghz / 8 GB Ram / Win7 64bit / ATI 6950 / 128GB Samsung 840 SSD
    TheIceMan Hunter H@Eredar
    Zôhan DK A@Frostwolf
    Ices Warri A@Frostwolf
    BamFixOida Schaman A@Frostwolf
    Achillees Druid A@Frostwolf

Just for the "3-4 that always wipe the raid" there is a flash game to practise:
    http://www.ferox-horde.de/feroxtgs2/