wich bracket suites best for enh. shamans?

hi, im playing an enh. shaman and i realy wonder if there is any place for them in arena...

i got about 340 resi and 12k hp (i got all slots filled with pvp items except rings/mainhand) and i still dont pwn in 2s (with a healshaman or a dotlock as m8s[now the first people will flame me for beeing lowskilled, some will flame me for the setup]) in s2 i was about 1900 with a holy dmg priest and a dotlock, we all had <100 resi, but since season 3 the priest left the game now i dont know any further. i improved my equipment A LOT but my rating decreaased a lot. i want 2k nothing else. wehre is my place in arena? 5s?

Re: wich bracket suites best for enh. shamans?

Uhm,, well 2s isnt really a place for Enh shammys. In 3s either tag a BM hunter/Druid or tag with a Warrior/Druid.
    If u want to play 5s with Enh specc, try finding a Rogue/Warrior/Discpriest/Holy palladin.

IMO best place for ENH shaman is 3v3 with Rogue(sword)/Warrior(2h) and Healadin. Keep windfury up and do some crits while pally keeps BoF on u guys.

2v2 really sucks for shaman ench .. my shaman have full S2 and other honor gear . He is ench also, i mostly owned people in 5v5 ... 3v3 is a bit hard since its same as 2v2 ... just a extra player

The best bracket for enh shammys are with Ms warrior (2h) and Dpsadin..3 Melees with windfury abuse -> instant death.

Deleted

Seens Druid Enhashammy Mage at 2200 rating 3v3, so it should work.

And like alot of people said, triplemelee 5on5 is a good way to go.

MS warrior+Enh shaman and Holy Pala all the way tbh

Enhancement Shaman + Warrior + Retribution Paladin? Windfury must be up all the time and use heroism/horde stuff and the target will most likely die instant to some sec (or not at all).

But luck based settups can be so frustrating to play! =)

What about resto druid / enhance shammy in 2v2?
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Ret Pally - Enh Shaman 2v2

ownage