Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Kil'jaeden world first kill by SK-Gaming

All the flavour raiding had just vanished, but it was not instant, and it was not SK's fault for wanting their piece of the cake.
    Raiding started to go sour with TBC, with the crappy content, server migrations, watered down PVP and whatnot.
    Guilds used to be a sacred thing, there were bonds of friendship between members. Loyalty and character meant a lot, now with server migrations no one cares about such trivia, time for the prosperity of guild hoppers and loot whores.
    Top guilds pre tbc had a status of a legend and had a shadow of mistery veiling them, right now they are a machine for recruiting top tier geared players, nothing misterius or legendary about that.

Sorry about the rant. I spent a lot of time playing this game, made a lot of friends, too bad it all turned in to a money making machine.

was their mt a druid?

gratz

Quote Originally Posted by peewee672
    was their mt a druid?
    You don't tank KJ

sorol

Yea GZ to SK for first "kill" but you know nihilum is still the best guild in game atm since nihilum has 22 first kills and SK has 5 so it's 22-5 so nihilum is still the best don't matter that you killed last boss in game atm since boss is boss

PS. Your (SK) cheeky attidute really pisses me off :<

Quote Originally Posted by sorol
    Yea GZ to SK for first "kill" but you know nihilum is still the best guild in game atm since nihilum has 22 first kills and SK has 5 so it's 22-5 so nihilum is still the best don't matter that you killed last boss in game atm since boss is boss

boss is boss olol... go raid hogger and die

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sorol

22 world-firsts under their belt doesn't change the fact that Nihilum couldn't get the job done on Kil'jaeden before SK-Gaming. This is what happens when you let your success go to your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Nihilum got the world 1st on Eredar twins, at which point a large portion of thier "core" group of raiders decided not to be so "core" anymore. Also SK raided twice the hours nihilum did, all this being said Nihilum still managed to pull out the world 3rd on KJ so i still consider them #1