Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WotLK Bestiary, Arena Stats, Blue Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis
    They were reskinned Pit Lords in WC3, too. I think the WoW ones have unique animations, though.
    play dota and you will see that the pitlord is bigger with different head

Quote Originally Posted by Rav
    Maybe I am reading these graphs wrong, the legend is hard to read, but warlocks are not bottom of the barrel in ANY bracket according to this.

Last time I checked SK100 there was a warlock in the top 10, and they were 12% of the top 100, about exactly what you'd expect with 9 classes (100% / 9 = 11.11%).
    That's how I read it too.

Paladin is lowest in 2s.
    Paladin is lowest in 3s.
    Rogue is lowest in 5s.

At least, from what I can understand from those charts.

Quote Originally Posted by IS|Neeko
    The Manga inspired Hunter with Pet fan art was amazing.
    i totally agree with that. it´s nice to see someone who´s having his own style no matter what he is drawing. i like the look of the pet and how the character position perfectly fits in the whole concept.

truly a very very talented artist

Who cares about representation being "down."

I know if I won the arena in any of the previous seasons I'd stop doing it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rav
    Maybe I am reading these graphs wrong, the legend is hard to read, but warlocks are not bottom of the barrel in ANY bracket according to this.

Last time I checked SK100 there was a warlock in the top 10, and they were 12% of the top 100, about exactly what you'd expect with 9 classes (100% / 9 = 11.11%).
    My apologies, I was reading the charts wrong. I thought the pairs of charts were "before/after" pairs, whereas they're actually "current level/change" pairs. Locks are at the bottom of all the change charts, meaning they've fallen behind more than any other class in any bracket in any rating.

As for the current levels, quoting from Vhairi's site:
    warlocks who continue to fall, actually below the target levels in 3v3 and 5v5, and just inside the target zone in 2v2.
    So yeah, underrepresented in 3s and 5s and barely average in 2s. However I doubt this is the end of the story, since locks have been rerolling in droves since the nerfs (I've since rerolled rogue myself) and will probably continue to, even if there are no more nerfs on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by kekek
    Fan art of a green geared hunter WooT.
    Looks nice though
    Hey, it's a draenei! <3
    /drool

Quote Originally Posted by Rogz
    However I doubt this is the end of the story, since locks have been rerolling in droves since the nerfs (I've since rerolled rogue myself) and will probably continue to, even if there are no more nerfs on the horizon.
    Lol, rogue -_- Just wait till they get hit with a nerf-bat too. :P
    First I'm waiting the druids' downfall though, then rogues...

15+ Year Old Account

The representation graphs are useless, a druid has 3 specs I want to see a graph of the representation of those.