Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Season 4, WWI, Forte disbands, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sil
    Please learn to read what i write. After reading ur post history i had a little laugh.

Just to quote one of your IQ 80 post's;

It clearly shows you're a PvPer (or whatever the fuck your problem is) and that's fine i can respect that as many others. But you dare telling me im a kid when you write whine posts like this is just fucking dreadfull. Grow up.

Oh and last but not least
    My thing is to read stuff about PvE and various other things, and to reply to that. My thing is not to act like a kiddy and go "MEHHHH i dont care about pve, season4 where are you!!!!" Cause right now it looks to me you try to look cool rather than me, kiddo.
    Its funny how you say this and yet, you troll his/her forums and place them on here. I see both sides though.

However PvP gear "Should not" be based on PvE progession. PvE =/= PvP. In fact they dont even belong in the same sentence together. PvE is one aspect of the game, PvP is another aspect of the game. What does PvE progession have to do with PvP?

Now I could understand the reason they dont want to bring S4 out yet is because the arena tourney is still going on. That's a ok excuse as it would be far for the tourney to have up to date gear while everyone esle do. So to wait into its over, Im fine with.

But for a blue to post we dont want to release S4 into PvE progression is at par is pure crap. PvE has nothing to do with PvP. It you going to release the sunwell gear, might as well release the S4 gear to.

As far as post goes, yes I totally agree that the topics should be about what ever they need to be about as long as its WoW releated. But making post like the one you wrote:

"That you don't know Forte says enough about your wow experience aswell btw. There are a handfull of guilds with noticable achievements or other stuff (Elitist Jerks for their forums) and Forte is one of those guilds."

is just pure crap. Ok, they was a top guild. They disband. What do you want us to throw them a farwell party? Guilds come and go everyday. In fact If SK broke up today, yea that would go on this site and stay for about a week tops. But the world keeps on moving. Sooner or later no one is going to care because that next guild went and did a worlds first or did something amazing.

Forte? OK disband! Like dave chappelle said: Tough break, theres always FUBU!

Quote Originally Posted by Empac
    "That you don't know Forte says enough about your wow experience aswell btw. There are a handfull of guilds with noticable achievements or other stuff (Elitist Jerks for their forums) and Forte is one of those guilds."

is just pure crap. Ok, they was a top guild. They disband. What do you want us to throw them a farwell party? Guilds come and go everyday. In fact If SK broke up today, yea that would go on this site and stay for about a week tops. But the world keeps on moving. Sooner or later no one is going to care because that next guild went and did a worlds first or did something amazing.
    Jesus, your stupidity amazes me. Did i say anywhere people should care ? No but some do care to read this. Not every newsposts needs a discussion, some things can just be read. Who said people should throw parties or whatever the fuck you are saying, its just something to read. Some care, some don't. If you don't care, read the other part of the newspost and ignore the post. If you do care, read it and post or don't post a reply. Simple as that. What im trying to say is that you should respect every people's interest, i don't go saying "jesus why do you post pvp stuff, it doesnt concern me!!" do i ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sil
    Jesus, your stupidity amazes me. Did i say anywhere people should care ? No but some do care to read this. Not every newsposts needs a discussion, some things can just be read. Who said people should throw parties or whatever the fuck you are saying, its just something to read. Some care, some don't. If you don't care, read the other part of the newspost and ignore the post. If you do care, read it and post or don't post a reply. Simple as that. What im trying to say is that you should respect every people's interest, i don't go saying "jesus why do you post pvp stuff, it doesnt concern me!!" do i ?
    LOL, you just ranting now. You pre-selected the part of my post you wanted to flame and didnt even read the part when I said:

"As far as post goes, yes I totally agree that the topics should be about what ever they need to be about as long as its WoW releated."

But because of this comment:

I made a comment directly to you. Im telling you how your comment about knowing guilds = wow experience is full of crap. Im saying post what you want, I dont care, weather it be pvp or pve post it. I like a good laugh, I like good topics but don't post crap like this and claim to be right. My answer to this was, I dont give a crap about Forte, so what they disband.

I didnt even know who Forte was. Does that make me a bad player? No. Its simply because I do not care to care for them.

I didnt even know who Forte was. Does that make me a bad player? No. Its simply because I do not care to care for them.
    i already corrected myself in a later reply about that.

"I might have missaid a line but its not bullshit what i said. (guess i should have written "it shows your endgame compatetive raiding scene experience")" Scroll up and you will find it.

My take on this whole Forte story? Well the migration probably was a problem and a guess that the leadership was running out of steam. But blaming part of the disband on the reason that there was no people to recruit is just laughable. Another wild guess would be that there is or was 100+ people who would eagerly join Forte if they would have the chance. Gearing them is the problem here, not recruiting them, so the wording should be changed, as most of the so high-ranked guilds demand gear which is available only to the other top raiders, and if they are already at the top, why change guild.

I don't know I just find the elitist guilds attitude a bit crap on this issue. You have extremely good players offering you "24/7" availability the only thing you probably had to do is gear them a bit, but most refuse as they don't meat the minimum gear requirements, which again is laughable. The sad part on this is that you probably in reality don't even have to gear them, even if they are in spellfire or primal mooncloth as it has been proven numerous times, that you can get the job done just aswell with sub-par gear.

In PvE its all about member focus and understanding of the encounter, pretty much less focus on gear as for example in PvP, piss on this post or whatever you want, I know I did pretty well in BT as a healing priest with mostly Karazhan/Tailored gear with some SSC/TK items, as you see, not really gear one would wish, but I had really no problems, well the only real problem was stamina, but with buffs and food it's doable. 2.1k healing is obviously enough 600mp/5 too, CoH build. Despite not being the best geared priest or healer (worst geared actually) in the raid, my results were always in the top 3 healing spots amongst drudis, shamans, priests, paladins. So if I can fucking do it, there is other players who can do better as me, but elitist ignorant attitudes demand T6 + gear well, there's not much players with that.... (and that was before the attunements for BT were dropped so i went through Vashj and KT numerous times with even shittier gear.)

Well the news about disbands keep coming, consider recruiting people who don't meet your gear criteria sometimes, you might be surprised.

However PvP gear "Should not" be based on PvE progession. PvE =/= PvP. In fact they dont even belong in the same sentence together. PvE is one aspect of the game, PvP is another aspect of the game. What does PvE progession have to do with PvP?
    Quite a lot.

Because they affect each other. If we would still be on S1 and people would run around in BGs/Arenas with 100 dps BT/MH/Badge weapons what would you answer to someone asking "What does PvE progession have to do with PvP?"

PvP and PvE progression need to be somewhat in tune of each other or it creates imbalances.

And getting geared up via PvE means takes longer than via PvP means. As result PvE needs to have a bit of a headstart because PvP progression will overtake it pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Punx
    Lol BT gear is welfare? idiot
    Lol losing 10 games a week is hard work? idiot

Sil, due to the fact that ur IQ seems to be low, read the following line carefully, and if u can, take a 1 min break between each word in order to understand :

e v e n i f u r g e a r i s f u l l T6 I w o u l d h a v e d o w n e d u i n 2 0 s e c m a x.

Oh and guys as Sil said , those that DIDNT know forte pls quit wow NOW.. U dont deserve to play this game if u havent heard about Forte so far lol.
    I mean LOL, tards like Sil think of famous guilds and treat them like GODS! Go outside find a girl do ur think and come back after 10 years.
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Lol losing 10 games a week is hard work? idiot
    I'd just like to point out, that even if you made a new arena team at 1500 every week, loosing all 10 matches will give you around a 1400 rating. Giving you 245 points for the week.

That's:
    6 weeks for hands,
    7 weeks for a chest, legs, head or shield
    15 weeks for a 2h weapon

About 49 weeks for everything.

So sure, loosing 10 games a week isn't hard, but it's going to take you a year to get everything.... And once S4 comes out the rating requirements will stop loosing teams form geting half of that gear.

this

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenclod
    I'd just like to point out, that even if you made a new arena team at 1500 every week, loosing all 10 matches will give you around a 1400 rating. Giving you 245 points for the week.

That's:
    6 weeks for hands,
    7 weeks for a chest, legs, head or shield
    15 weeks for a 2h weapon

About 49 weeks for everything.

So sure, loosing 10 games a week isn't hard, but it's going to take you a year to get everything.... And once S4 comes out the rating requirements will stop loosing teams form geting half of that gear.
    plus ~4000 gold to reform the team every week for a year

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar
    do you think blizzard will reset our honor points when wotlk hits?
    I would hope that Blizzard would reset both honor and arena points once WoTLK is released.

I would also hope that Blizzard would not allow for you to reset your Arena Personal Rating either.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    There are the ones who live to pvp and the ones who like to pve or both.. Who cares what u think.

DO YOUR THING and stop blaming and accusing everything and everyone arround in order to feel "Cool" cause u aint..
    AMEN! Stop trolling on others to try and make yourself sound superior. More than half these posts begin with some sort of insult to the person they're replying to. I mean, honestly, ragging on someone's IQ? Really?

People play this game for different reasons, not everyone has or wants to commit 25 hours a week to raiding. And just because people can get decent gear from other sources doesn't belittle your accomplishments at all. If you're walking around in full Tier 6, people will notice.

Last night I encountered a rogue in Ironforge with dual-warglaives on her back and a Grand Master title. People were gaping at her. That shit gets noticed!
    Two days ago we had a level 61 full Lawbringer pally join AV, he had just started playing again after leaving the game for a LONG time. Sure, Lawbringer is nothing by today's standards (Tier 1? HAH!), but people were impressed.

In contrast, people in full gladiator gear are not spectacular, because it's all over the place. It is generally accepted (at least on my realm) that the PvP gear is inferior in PvE content. Those that use it in PvE are holding it for a stepping stone to getting something else.

If you are in one of the guilds on your server who is downing the big content, people will know who you are and respect you, regardless of if they have gear as good as yours. Other people are now able to access the content that for the past year and a half has not been available to them. So what? You were there first, and they know that. Quit pouting. This game cycle will be over in another six months and then you'll have a whole new opportunity to prove just how uber you are. Stop being so selfish.

And stop picking on people for not knowing who a guild is, especially a european guild, not everyone follows the WoW legacies. It's worse than jocks making fun of someone for not knowing who a particular football player is. It's pathetic.

Quote from: Drysc (Source)
    The seasons match PvE progression.

The final door in Sunwell Plateau just opened up on May 20th. We want that gear to begin circulating a bit before the next season starts. That's how every season works, we wait until a reasonable number of people are able to grab gear from the highest raid before kicking off a season.

How much and when, we're not saying yet.
    OK...So are there any thoughts on WHEN S4 will be out given this news? I'm capped in arena points and I'm trying to figure out whether I should pick up a S2 weapon for 3,200 points and build up again....or whether S4 will be out soon enough that I should wait.

Enough trolls here. More love and hugs. Bans will follow.