Fury Warrior Addons / UI

Could anyone tell me what Addons they use for there Fury Warrior

And if possible show a screenshot of the UI

Ahildan

Re: Fury Warrior Addons / UI

I cant help you im just wondering what is UI ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ahildan
    I cant help you im just wondering what is UI ???
    User Interface.

You really don't need anything as a fury warrior, or any class for that matter. but some helpful things would be:

omnicc - puts a number on your buttons that represents the cooldown for that particular spell.

Scrolling Combat Text (SCT) or Miks Scrolling Combat Text - gives u a heads up of damage done and if set up correctly will show you when you are able to use certain abilities, like rampage after a crit, or victory rush after a killing blow.

There's other addons that put big timers for rampage and stuff like that, just search through cursed-gaming, or wowinterface and you could probably find a few dozen "warrior" addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerot
    There's other addons that put big timers for rampage and stuff like that, just search through cursed-gaming, or wowinterface and you could probably find a few dozen "warrior" addons.
    For fury thats this would be the one big thing I would personally recommend. Aside from making sure you dont rage starve yourself from spamming, shout/rampage management is real important.

I am Murloc!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerot
    Scrolling Combat Text (SCT) or Miks Scrolling Combat Text - gives u a heads up of damage done and if set up correctly will show you when you are able to use certain abilities, like rampage after a crit, or victory rush after a killing blow.
    the bulit-in sct does that but unless you have anything else than the original UI use an addon-sct for the fontchange
    (bulit-in does not say <Overpower> when your attack is dodged and you are in berserkerstance)
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia

can i ask what add-ons ur using?

I am looking to update my add-ons as I have started having issues with Bongos and X-perl. thx

Quote Originally Posted by Winco
    For fury thats this would be the one big thing I would personally recommend. Aside from making sure you dont rage starve yourself from spamming, shout/rampage management is real important.
    I do agree somewhat, I personally don't use one, I just watch my buffs closely and refresh with 10 seconds or left on the timer.

Naturenemy castbar does this I believe, it will also have timers for your dots and shouts as well.

Here's a SS from my last raid:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...rot/kam_ui.jpg

It's a slight modification from Ryas' UI.

Im Arms as well, Though.
    You dont really need that many mods anyways for either DPS spec.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...freedom/UI.jpg

Like they said above, Timer Mods for special attacks are always a plus.

The green bar at the bottom of my UI is Quartz Swing Timer.

I dont use many mods.

Bongos ---> Custom Bar Mod
    Omen TM ---> For a Threat Meter

Thats about it besides profession mods.

It's when i'm in prot spec and i've changed it slightly since that pic but stil gives a pekk on how it looks and i think it's really nice I have SCT(ofc) and if anybody wants the UI warrior or not just PM me