Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: WotLK Bestiary - Jormungar, Wowhead, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holyfaith
    Anyway this is forum about WoW...For people who want to be able to play solo - go play singleplayer RPGs or other genres...you'll enjoy it far better than soloplaying wow.
    Or Age Of Conan, which does have single player instances. They're used tactically though, they're not going to keep you in the game. The tactical part is that they can use them as part of the story telling - and you can't get a bunch of high level mates to boost you through it.

Some of us were playing solo RPGs (and MUDs for that matter) but MMORPGs have largely replaced them due to development economics so it's not really possible anymore. I played Morrowind to extremes but Oblivion seemed dumbed down (as some people feel WoW is becoming) and there's not been anything of note since Oblivion.

Re: WotLK Bestiary - Jormungar, Wowhead, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferggy_99
    It's an MMORPG! That means playing the game with people and grouping up. That's the fucking point!
    No you damn troll that might have been the point. Now it means there are other people online - that that one must or should be forced to interact (beyond "report for spam")
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)