Pitbull - Incomming Heal module

Hey

Is there any healers who have experience with this module, and if yes, what's your experience with it?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Pitbull - Incomming Heal module

Useless info or not i honestly think its very very annoying. It doesnt make much of a diffrence unless you dont have eyes.. Its just in the healer to know when to interrupt the spells and tbh, im the only healer in my guild that does it so it cant be that used anymore.
    Grid also have a function now that shows the overheals on players, and i believe atleast 85% of all healers use Grid by now.

I use it as a restoration and I love it, it's great for quickly downranking a healing wave or such. Pairs up great with DrDamage

Meh, after playing healer for a while you learn your spells and you can easily anticipate healing done.

I absolutely love this module, it is pretty accurate for that type of addon.

I love it as you can see others incoming heals as well
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Never used it from a healer perspective but I'll say that I like it from a tanking perspective... it's reassuring knowing that there is a heal coming in on you...

I think its definately worth using, as a healer and just to see what to expect on a heal incoming to you, if you find it useless after a certian amount of time just stop using it, but if your new to the module you should give it a try really

Deleted

ì have tryed to use it but i disabled it but now i cant put it on any more :S

Grid also have a function now that shows the overheals on players, and i believe atleast 85% of all healers use Grid by now.
    Grid and PitBull use the same heal sync libary (LibHealComm-3.0), so almost every healer has this installed. I think its nice for the raidframes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Hey

Is there any healers who have experience with this module, and if yes, what's your experience with it?
    Useless. Doesn't help you heal at all, just get's you more confused on what to do.
     KJ killed 8-7-08

Quote Originally Posted by Alistar
    Meh, after playing healer for a while you learn your spells and you can easily anticipate healing done.
    No matter how long you've been playing a healer or how "learned" you are at using your spells you'll never easily anticipate other players' healing done. Unless you're a god and are omniscient.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallens
    Useless. Doesn't help you heal at all, just get's you more confused on what to do.
    Helps me by letting me know who's about to get healed and for how much so I don't waste my time/mana casting heal on them as well if they don't need it. I wish more healers in my guild had this.
    Horde reconnaissance at best: