Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Blizzard is out of ideas?

maybe its the same guy using the same idea over and over again... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grevias
    Well, in my opinion, if they want to compete against Warhammer online (which will be realeased probably the same date as Wotlk), NO work is unimportant. You have to pay attention to everything and try to make your customers more enthousiastic, not bore the hell out of them. You cant be like: ''yeah, dear customer, just hang on a bit, dont go play Age of Conan, those s4 armor may look shitty now, but in like 5 months the armor will be much better'' How does that sound to you? Personally, i wouldnt wait for that.

LOL !

ya, Season 4 gear looks so bad you're going to stop playing wow to play AoC that has even WORSE looking gear that looks exactly the same as nearly every other piece of gear.

Way to be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevias
    Is it just me or the Blizzard staff is completely out of ideas? I cant understand why noone brought this topic up as soon as S4 armor was released on this page, are you all guys blind??? THOSE ARMOR LOOK LIKE SHIT! ALL OF THEM! (except for warrior's) And they all look the SAME!! (mage-priest-lock, pala-warrior, druid-rogue, hunter-shaman, they just have different colour) Please, even if i asked my young cousin to draw some armor for all these classes he would have done better...
    warrior's looks the worst imo, and mage/warlocks looks the best
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

My shammy looks pretty good

Who cares? They will be replaced soon enough anyways.

I'd wear a clown suit with scuba flippers and bunny ears if it gave me better stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Coot

I'd wear a clown suit with scuba flippers and bunny ears if it gave me better stats.
    aww snap you just gave blizzard an idea for T9!

Paladin T9?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Deleted

Wrath vs Warhammer ain't even a competition. It would take a fucking miracle for that piece of crap to actually lure too much people away from WoW. AoC was far more promising and already failed at it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    Paladin T9?
    No, mages look like clowns while paladins look like power rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Wrath vs Warhammer ain't even a competition. It would take a fucking miracle for that piece of crap to actually lure too much people away from WoW. AoC was far more promising and already failed at it.
    AoC havent failed.. People like me left for WoW for AoC, and is now back to WoW.. But i WILL be back to AoC when its over its "beta testing".. I still believe in AoC is gonna take a lot of players, when its fixed enough for it..
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Deleted

aoc can be fun, atleast more fun than leveling and equipping the 5445234th twink.
    also, i know they did a good job on swp, but this "we're focusing on wotlk atm" shit gets on my nerves. we're paying for tbc and not wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Old Coot

and a dishbrush in main hand
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wearelegion
    This is new and interesting,where do I subscribe to your newsletter?
    ...bahahahahahahaha, oh man how I lol'd
    Free gold tomorrow!

"most of our designteams are working on wotlk"... talk about TERRIBLE PLANNING. From a company of this callibre... still I'm not surprised since its Blizzard.
    I'd rather wait a few more months for good looking graphics than accept these ones. I'll probably stick with s3 for looks, or use modelchange...

I was just wondering...When is tier 13 coming out? Cause i gotta start farming for my new armor kit!