Exactly what time/date does reset to 1500 occur for s4?

My 5s arena team made 2k rating last week and this week I made personal rating of 2007. Unfortunately I only have 845 arena points and won't receive my 1106 points for this weeks games till this Tuesday.

Does anyone out there know for 100% certain

a) Exactly when will my arena points earnings for this week appear on my character sheet in WoW?
    b) Exactly when will my personal and team rating be reset to 1500 for the start of season 4?

Will I get time to spend my points and buy s3 shoulders before the damn rating reset? Please I only want a definitive answer from someone who knows what they are talking about. Don't post "oh I think this might happen"

Thanks

Re: Exactly what time/date does reset to 1500 occur for s4?

Well I can tell you for sure no one will be able to tell you for sure UNLESS, they might have experienced it the previous season.
    That being said, I won't tell you what I think might happen because I just don't know for sure. But hey if you can reach 2k now im sure you can reach 2.2k next season

Quote Originally Posted by sutekh
    Please I only want a definitive answer from someone who knows what they are talking about. Don't post "oh I think this might happen"
    Normally the downtime on the servers are from 03-11CET in Europe, and normally the arena points are given out at 01:30 or 02:30, so hopefully you should be able to get points and spend them before downtime. Unless the maintenance start at 01:00.

I know the points are given out around 1AM in europeon realms and the server goes down around 3 if im not wrong.. so if u are online between that time u might have the chance to buy them, i hope so for you atleast

gl with it

Hmmm tell me this then, and this is an additional question to my first one.

How many people out there who watch their points earnings closely know whether or not they receive their weekly points BEFORE Tues maintenance occurs (i.e. before the shutdown the points are calc'ed and appear on your character sheet, just like honor calcs used to be) or whether you have to wait till the morning AFTER maintenance occurs?

Even if you have to logout and login prior to the maintenance occuring to see the calc'ed points appear BEFORE maintenance. Sorry but I really do not know or trust my understanding of this anymore as I only recently started arena again. Once again I need someone who can say 'yes you will get the points before maintenance, 100% sure' or 'no you will not get the points till after maintenance, 100% sure'.

I am thinking of camping near the vendor and clicking on the shoulders close to maintenance shutdown and perhaps the morning after maintenance shutdown JUST IN CASE there is a delay between the reset and the points delivery for the final week of season 3.

Oh btw I am on a US realm with is classed as Oceanic :-[

You SHOULD get your points at 7am EST // 4am PST, BEFORE reset. However reset is an hour thereafter. I'm not sure why this is important to you.... but good luck anyways

I'm at the exact situation, just on a EU server. I will also be camping near the vendor, and I won't be surpirsed if I'm not the only one :P

Please tell us how it goes, considering S4 is introduced a day earlier (relativly speaking).

My only concern is that there could be an extended maintenance which may start earlier, because of S4 and the teams reset.

How many people out there who watch their points earnings closely know whether or not they receive their weekly points BEFORE Tues maintenance occurs (i.e. before the shutdown the points are calc'ed and appear on your character sheet, just like honor calcs used to be) or whether you have to wait till the morning AFTER maintenance occurs?

Even if you have to logout and login prior to the maintenance occuring to see the calc'ed points appear BEFORE maintenance. Sorry but I really do not know or trust my understanding of this anymore as I only recently started arena again. Once again I need someone who can say 'yes you will get the points before maintenance, 100% sure' or 'no you will not get the points till after maintenance, 100% sure'.

I am thinking of camping near the vendor and clicking on the shoulders close to maintenance shutdown and perhaps the morning after maintenance shutdown JUST IN CASE there is a delay between the reset and the points delivery for the final week of season 3.

As I stated in my original post, recieving arena points doesn't require a server restart or maintenance. It is given out 01:30 or 02:30 on European servers at least, depending on dailight saving time or not. I'm guessing there will be a maintenance to start off the new season, and the mentioned maintenance starts at 03:00 you will get your shoulders. If it starts at 01:00 you will not.

Around the dailies reset, arena points are calculated. So you should have a few hours to grab your shoulders before servers go down and teams are reset.

Deleted

You receive the points before maintenance normally. But then again, it's S4 starting and teams resetting now, it's not exactly "normal" situation. They might reset them during maintenance this time. But yea, if things go "normally" then you can grab your shoulders. Shame tho, if you can't get them next season you dont deserve 'em now.

Make a ticket to a GM. He will be happy to help you get your s3 shoulders.
    If the GM won`t help you , you won`t be able to get your s3 shoulders when s4 arrives. Both arena/personal ratings will be reseted the same time as the points will grow.
    BT/MH/SWP Player.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Internullo
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Martha

Quote Originally Posted by Internullo
    ... Both arena/personal ratings will be reseted the same time as the points will grow.
    Just no? that's surely not the case, only concern I have is a different time/method of maintenance taken place because of the special circumstance.

Shutdown is at 3am PDT (2 hours early), so looks like I'm screwed.

If I am still in this 5s team in s4 its not a biggie, however good chance it won't be the same team and we have a unique 'off the wall' strategy, hence the reason why I bothered with the questions and trying to spend prior to maintenance, as I may not be able to assemble a similiar team.

Oh well ;D