Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: S4 Hunter axes... Not Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiens
    Poor hunters. I feel so sorry for them.
    haha why? compared to how much they suck at arena this rating requirement on their melee weps is just a minor thing

Quote Originally Posted by leandar
    So hunters are the only class that has to have rating for both types of weapons....
    nope healing shammys and pallys continue to get the screw job on shields requiring a rating of 2050 vs any clothie healer or caster who get their off hand for no rating.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Olny 12 year old sissieplayers who wanne play "Legolas" play such a noskill class as send pet, autoshoot anyway so who cares
    I love this line. Not only can you not spell right in your half-ass attempt at an insult to the class, but it's not even true.

Look at it this way, if the class is "such a noskill class" then why doesn't every hunter out there have Gladiator? Hell it's so damn easy right?

As for the Hunter weapons being 2050, it's fine. The Hunters that are complaining about it are the ones that will never be at that rating.

*edit*
    @Kavalir

The same thing applies to healers as well as hunters for the weapons. The good players will have it, and the 2k and below people will continue to QQ.

15+ Year Old Account

Since no one else threw this in yet, i will :

WOW IZ SIRIUZ BIZNEZZ

I really thought S4 in general was suppose to be harder to obtain, thats why we see alot more ratings on most items, it isnt ment to be "lose your way through arena for this item", maybe it is unfair hunters have ratings, maybe it is, but Blizz really tried to make S4 items mean alot more, personally I think if you cant get the rating, dont complain about it, just get S3, as alot will agree

GL anyway with getting your S4 ;D

Imo, give warriors a ranged attack besides throw and I'll be cool with having a PR on it - until then the QQing hunters need to stfu, because you have a hell of a lot more use for your PR item than I do for my non-PR.

Oh and p.s.: who cares? You do have a choice of a S3 axe still which is almost as good, if you can't get the rating for new 1handers - too bad.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    You had deadly throw that is effected by a thrown weapon.

We have raptor strike

BOTH THE SAME YESYES?

Make the bow crossbow and Gun hunter only and 40 times better than the Throwing weapon then please.
    too bad i can equip ANY THROWN AT ALL and my deadly throw works just as well.

your arguement is fail.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tamu
    Everyone needs to understand that a rogue uses their deadly throw hardly ever
    Am i reading this correctly? Rogues use deadly throw constantly, its a ranged snare with a 50% chance to interrupt cast effects (we're talking pvp here). It is used a lot on me, so I'm not quite sure where you are getting this hardly ever used statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    You had deadly throw that is effected by a thrown weapon.

We have raptor strike

BOTH THE SAME YESYES?
    WTB 35 agility to Vengeful Gladiator's Totem of Survivability... kkthxbye.

Make the bow crossbow and Gun hunter only and 40 times better than the Throwing weapon then please.
    They don't have to. The fact that it has a rating requirement is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazord
    Except GOOD hunters dual wield to get the 30 int enchants, christ some people have no idea.
    Honestly i have never seen another hunter good or bad with double int on one hands. I switch back and forth between MM and BM depending on if I'm raiding or PVP. The extra int might help when raiding but for PVP i see no use. I have never once run out of mana in arena. Maybe in AV but who cares, just auto shot.

So what's the big QQ about the rating? My main's a hunter. Took me forever but still got S3 shoulders and bow in the end.

The rating just makes it a little longer to get those little babies. Go get a set of Breeching Comets or something if you want to dual-wield so badly. Or is the issue that the qq-ers can't or won't be bothered to work their way to that 2050 rating?

S4 melee weapon or not, I still kick the shit outta clothies (high chance of dying along with locks tho :-\), retardins and warriors. So yeah, rogues are my kryptonite.

I've played a hunter from the day WoW was released and has always been my main and seriously, this QQ-ing.. its pathetic and makes the hunter community look bad. I been through all buffs and nerfs of hunters from Day 1. And we are STILL a class that can dish out pain and make a grown man cry.

Go re-reroll. Dont need your whining in the hunter class.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzur
    Honestly i have never seen another hunter good or bad with double int on one hands. I switch back and forth between MM and BM depending on if I'm raiding or PVP. The extra int might help when raiding but for PVP i see no use. I have never once run out of mana in arena. Maybe in AV but who cares, just auto shot.
    You obviously have no clue how Hunter/Healer matches go then.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas
    Eh I ran with a resto Druid for a while and also Shaman and ya had no problems with mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzur
    Eh I ran with a resto Druid for a while and also Shaman and ya had no problems with mana.
    Obviously Samalas is right then... Maybe in 1400 u didnt need mana... Most of my games (70%, with the 30% being the double dps i meet) require at least 3 Star's Tears to pull off.. Not just oom, but drink to full 3 times.. So yes, you havent got a clue for high rating games on Hunter/Healer

I once saw hunter getting manaburned.
    But maybe I was dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by kilssii
    I once saw hunter getting manaburned.
    But maybe I was dreaming
    You were dreaming. We dont have mana bars. We have a blue bar for deco to give it a more 'complete' feel.

it all makes sense now. thank you

Trying to find a healer is hard part for a hunter to get a high rating. If you were a resto druid and had to choose betwen rogue warrior or hunter you would want warrior or rogue. Atleast needing rating means I just need to get gloves and then can quit pvp with my hunter.

I think hunters shouldn't get it easier then any other class? I think they need to fight to get their weapons too imo.