Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: 2.4.3 Notes, WWI Splash Screen, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor
    THIS is the first time I actually join the hated "horde is so preferred by blizz"-squad.
    I mean I have chars on both sides, but it wouldve been awesome to have my gnome ride a kodo. hes been dreaming of that since lvl 1.
    I cant really see why they cant give a kodo to the alliance. that is, if they can give a ram to the horde.
    Haha a gnome riding kodo, it is gonna be a baby kodo tho. I doubt you can handle a big one hihi

I am really really really disappointed with the brewfest mount decision. It is stuff like the evolving seasonal events, that keeps oldschool players around.

We know the game is flawed and the developers appear to be biased towards horde often, but this is an outright bad decision.

People that have been around since day one will NOT go an grind out some dancing flaming draenei statue or a whacko dress to clot up their bank space even more.

The brewfest mount was the only really unique thing and worth getting by repeatedly grinding out those 600 tokens during the event.

If I wasn't caught up in work right now, I would go campaign for boycotting brewfest altogether. It simply is a completely uncalled for decision with no understandable reasoning involved.

Then again it's not like we haven't seen lots and lots of those over the last few years.

This is so jacked up, yet again blizzard favoring the horde over alliance and screwing us out of things like usual.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Uglybeast
    Haha a gnome riding kodo, it is gonna be a baby kodo tho. I doubt you can handle a big one hihi
    funnily, gnome mounts are a bit bigger than the comparable other race's mounts, to make up for the gnomish size.

kodo Family van for gnomes^^

boycott brewfest!

Quote Originally Posted by Uglybeast
    Hmmm somewhere I have a some screenies of a gnome on a kodo (we'll it's a tauren with a gnome skin tho), can digg it up if you like .

It's a kinda odd action from Blizz. Since we have your ram mount, why not give you our kodo? Personaly I allways love to see someone ride a mount from the opposite faction . (1 reason for that is cause it's rare a seccond cause it looks cool.)

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

The runes shown are in order of the Franchise releases, first Warcraft, then Diablo, then Starcraft (if we assume the first rune from icy1.jpg to be a rune from Frostmourne). Hence, like last years one for Starcraft 2, the order of the Runes, and the runes themselves, probably aren't an indication of the game to be released.

Well, if they are testing a lvl 70 boss for an event that is late September, early October it would seem to suggest we won't be seeing WotLK before October at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    Well, if they are testing a lvl 70 boss for an event that is late September, early October it would seem to suggest we won't be seeing WotLK before October at the earliest.
    Or they want to be sure people tested it instead of beeing busy with WoTLK.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

BOYCOTT BREWFEST

Make Blizzard change their decision!

Just follow this link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Its the same Splash Screen.

So its for sure about WotLK.

/wolF

Quote Originally Posted by Legionn
    This is so jacked up, yet again blizzard favoring the horde over alliance and screwing us out of things like usual.
    Go play some AV and repeat that please.

great, let's start alliance vs horde once again. QQ racials, QQ bg:s and QQ mounts.

This is far from the view you get if you play world PvP or AV as Horde. You got any idea how much better built your cities, outposts, and fortresses are from a game balance perspective?

P.S. Can't find a matching rune among the Diablo 2 runes, so there's that theory down the drain ^^
    http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runes.shtml

BOYCOTT BREWFEST

Make Blizzard change their decision!
    agree >
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    agree >
    Can't they make like... brewfest raptors. You're not touching our Kodos.

antifreeze

stupid blizzard undispellable armors..... on mages its ok but on warlocks....... sh1t

To all of you nay sayers about the Splash Screen. Im not saying its Diablo but everything points to it, considering blizzard has three franchises and we have allready seen things in development for two of them, that and we know they have been developing a game since 05 with the code name Hydra.

then as icing on the cake:
    A GAME ANNOUNCEMENT has been Confirmed! Rob Pardo told GameIndustry.biz at the GDC the following:

"So you want me to announce the game before our announcement?" he said. "No offense, but I think there's like 300 people here, and I'll be ripped apart by 8000 people there [at the Invitational] if I pre-announce it - but it's going to be really exciting. I think everybody here will be really excited about the announcement."
    (courtasy of Blizzplanet.com)

there is only one real explaination as to what Hydra can be and we will see it on saturday, and im 98% sure its Diablo

i think the brewfest thing is beyond a joke. Seeing as last year everyone got rams including the horde and the alliance players kicked up a fuss about it saying "we want a horde mount". So then you see kodo and think oh that would be cool and then they make it horde only.... oh well another holiday quest i wont bother doing for a reskinned ram.

On another note people seem to have not noticed the mage + lock changes. The lock change is fair enough but imo the mage change will be very overpowered especially for people trying to get near a frost mage.

I LoL everytime an alliance player QQs about Blizzard favouring the horde.

You already have access to mounts that Horde cannot get (the winterspring sabre), you have access to a passive pet through a quest chain that horde cannot do and have no equivalent pet/quest chain ("Becoming a parent" - get the multicoloured whelp thing - like the ones near the horde camp in Feralas). You get the item to transform you into a Furbolg - of which there is no horde equivalent.

Give the horde equivalents to all these existing things alliance get and we dont - and then you can have your bloody kodos!

Quote Originally Posted by Laotzu
    I LoL everytime an alliance player QQs about Blizzard favouring the horde.

You already have access to mounts that Horde cannot get (the winterspring sabre), you have access to a passive pet through a quest chain that horde cannot do and have no equivalent pet/quest chain ("Becoming a parent" - get the multicoloured whelp thing - like the ones near the horde camp in Feralas). You get the item to transform you into a Furbolg - of which there is no horde equivalent.

Give the horde equivalents to all these existing things alliance get and we dont - and then you can have your bloody kodos!
    QFT!