Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...

Re: Official site teaser/splash screen - Details

my browser shows sometin different, must be the final version of it

Just another image to fuel the speculation. Below is a picture of the neckstrap for a Paris 2008 Worldwide Invitational Pass. The fact that Diablo makes another appearance and possible similarity between the ridge between his eyes and todays splashscreen....

Quote Originally Posted by MGStunaholic
    Runes...
    1- World of Warcraft
    2- Diablo II
    3- Starcraft
    4- PAX
    Just in case you havn't relized it. The Pax image you are trying to relate to the 4th rune is found on a cover of Pax Impiria that is was developed Heliotrope studios and published by Atari and THQ. Not blizzard. So why is it on this spash screen? I'd be suprized if they had rights to cover of a game they didn't even publish.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogly
    Just another image to fuel the speculation. Below is a picture of the neckstrap for a Paris 2008 Worldwide Invitational Pass. The fact that Diablo makes another appearance and possible similarity between the ridge between his eyes and todays splashscreen....
    Means nothing. Kerrigan isn't on it. Does that mean they canceled Starcraft 2? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitrevx
    Just in case you havn't relized it. The Pax image you are trying to relate to the 4th rune is found on a cover of Pax Impiria that is was developed Heliotrope studios and published by Atari and THQ. Not blizzard. So why is it on this spash screen? I'd be suprized if they had rights to cover of a game they didn't even publish.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I could see the runes more along the line of WoW, SC, D2, WC3 (instead of PAX) and Lost Vikings.
    Or... all of the images could just be SC and Warcraft related, and we've misjudged the 5th symbol. Instead of LV, could just be a snowflake...

Quote Originally Posted by MGStunaholic
    Or... all of the images could just be SC and Warcraft related, and we've misjudged the 5th symbol. Instead of LV, could just be a snowflake...
    Well, there is the Hel rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogly

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...img0675sf1.jpg
    Its recycled art from the WWI ad. I'd bet there will be other gimmicky products and memorabilia at the WWI that will have any combination of any of the three trade mark characters associated with the three games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisukay
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sahydrabq8.jpg

got it. Circled the parts I'm talking about. I think they might actually be snake heads instead of a mouth. Project Hydra? Its debatable about the sides of the head but theres no doubt the middle looks exactly like a snake/hydra.

Looks like a Bat flying that just fired off some rockets from his under wing rocket launchers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacit

Looks like a Bat flying that just fired off some rockets from his under wing rocket launchers!

Srsly. People ignore the serpent heads, but totally ignore everything that debunks them.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Srsly. People ignore the serpent heads, but totally ignore everything that debunks them.
    You don't like rocket launcher carying Bats?? IT WAS A JOKE!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudius
    Regarding the 4th symbol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzar...t#cite_note-10

5th symbol? Hell if I know.
    Bullseye.

the pax image was first posted by me on mmo-champion though so the bullseye is a bit late since i posted it yesterday already

Quote Originally Posted by xinnie
    Bullseye.

the pax image was first posted by me on mmo-champion though so the bullseye is a bit late since i posted it yesterday already
    It's wrong anyway. Blizzard sold the rights. They had nothing to do with Pax.

You don't like rocket launcher carying Bats?? IT WAS A JOKE!!

No no. I knew it was a joke. That's why I said "srsly." You were right on the money with the absurdity of it.

No no. I knew it was a joke. That's why I said "srsly." You were right on the money with the absurdity of it.
    Ah, my bad.. sorry..

Ah, my bad.. sorry..
    Yeah. And for the record, I love bats with rocket launchers.

You're completely ignoring the V to signify a forehead or at least a larger image.

And the eyes.

Honestly, just because you see one thing that's very, very, very, very, VERY vaguely connected, if you SQUINT, doesn't mean you can ignore everything that makes it completely bunk.
    Looking at the details does NOT make it bunk. I am NOT ignoring the larger picture but seeing as how we don't even know what it is yet I'm just looking at details. I'm not calling it everything and you cannot deny that the middle looks like a snake head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisukay
    Looking at the details does NOT make it bunk. I am NOT ignoring the larger picture but seeing as how we don't even know what it is yet I'm just looking at details. I'm not calling it everything and you cannot deny that the middle looks like a snake head.
    It doesn't to me. At any rate, even if it did, it can't be because of everything else on the image.

It doesn't to me. At any rate, even if it did, it can't be because of everything else on the image.
    hey, notice how the snake that was at the top of the ice from day 1 seems to have slithered away over the past few days??? looks like it found a telephone booth and changed into super snake with bat wings and rocket launchers!!!!!

Okay, I'm done with the bats and rocket launchers...

They just put up the final splash and it's......... Diablo 3, looks pretty sweet http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Quote Originally Posted by sigfreid
    They just put up the final splash and it's......... Diablo 3, looks pretty sweet http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/
    oh thanks, I couldn't find the link to MMO-C's main page.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.