Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Diablo 3 is the next Blizzard Game

Quote Originally Posted by haer7
    Blizz, pls buff up shamans
    Your totems will affect the whole raid now, they are being moved to the physical school, and windfury will no longer be a weapon buff, and rather a buff (means you can put poisons on the weapon and still get it). Not to mention the change to your weapon spells...

Not good enough ?

Edit: IGN added an interview with Rob Pardo about the game, you guys may wanna read it... http://pc.ign.com/articles/885/885139p1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Development on Diablo III began way back when Blizzard North was still around and currently the team working on it consists of around 50 people. Initially the game's visual design was closer to the older games than what we saw in the gameplay demonstration. "We probably did three revisions on the visual direction until we got to this and now we're really happy with it," said Pardo.

Quote Originally Posted by spashscreentruther
    You're a retard. Seriously. The moment I saw the face start to appear, the first thing I thought was, well there it is, Diablo 3. I was shocked to see how stupid most people were. All of the evidence, the date being near the previous announcements, the face looking a lot like a demon, the 3 fingers on the evilpenguin, the picture of diablo wth 3 fingers in the picture on the building at the WWI event. Yeah, it could of been anything, if you're an idiot.

Then at midnight when they updated again, added a freaking winking icon that was clearly winking right at and nearest to the diablo icon, I thought to myself, "well they just basically announced it already". Again, I was shocked to find that most still didn't think it was going to be diablo. The face looked like nothing else but demonish.

Add all of that with the fact that blizzard took over the diablo3.com domain and coming up with anything else was just silly.
    exactly what i thought the whole time! ...it wasnt really hard to see...oh well Its coming finally - im exited!
    "the first humans were not the last apes" - Erich Kästner

it wasnt a teaser for one specific game at the end of the day, whatever anyone says. it got people talking about diablo and the new wow expansion (which i am sure is their main concern and priority at the minute and into the future) and more importantly, blizzard in general. therefore they achieved exactly what they wanted all along, not just for the specific purpose of saying they are making diablo 3, but more for both major games, and sc2. so i dont get why people think its good to say they guessed it was this and that, when in all reality, they probably read other peoples posts before hand.

well now the fight between peeps with opinion what would the splash screen reveal is over Like many said it wasnt wotlk and what all thought it WAS Diablo 3

Diablo shmelablo... It will be three years before the sucker ships.. (or perhaps before it enters beta...) SC II was announced last year and it still hasn't hit broad alpha testing yet...

Imagine how much will occur in your life in the three years it will take for Diablo to ship. WoW might even end before that....

Some of you guys said you're going to cancel your Wolrd of Warcraft subscription, if Diablo III was announced.
    We'll see if anyone keeps their promised xD

Quote Originally Posted by Haq
    How many people even like Diablo? I've met tons of people who play StarCraft and WarCraft but never one that played Diablo.
    I played Diablo but neither Starcraft or Warcraft. RTS, not my thing so much unless it's Rollercoaster Tycoon. Hell, my friend still plays Diablo with a 2 or 3 other people.

I'm happy about the announcement, though. Diablo was due for an update.

Why are people saying this game is bad? If u do think it is then no1 forces you to buy it so dont screw it up for the diablo fans. I have played diablo starcraft and warcraft. Doesn't mean im a major fan boy for one of the games trying to downgrade another. Well blizzard created a game what people wanted... we dont know how big this game is and if it is big then probably they will not be able to put in too much of the graphics. One reason for having this limited graphics could be a reason for letting everyone play this game for what you know is that not many people can afford the system requirements of a later generation CPU. What were you all expecting? HD graphics? Well look at the older diablo 2, there are graphic improvements the almost 2D game into a 3D game with enhanced dungeons and wait for all u know are those 2 classes but there is still more u know... Blizzard will slowly announce new classes and new data to us as we get closer to the release date. I know there are games which have much enhanced graphics on the pc itself though blizzard is more for the money and they know its an inelastic demand they would be expecting from the people since they loved the previous versions. I am not at all sad about it but some of you all have to high expectations and many are bound to be dissappointed since it didnt work out their way obviously. Diablo is based on the dungeon type and it wont change, on the contrary u all should be happy that it has not turned out to be some mmo grind game like wow is now. WoW has failed since the release of TBC. Now all i can hope is that the concept of PvP changes and the way game play works in WoW would be good. And btw this game releases at the end of this year 12/31/08 starcraft will release on 12/03/08 but WotLK is releasing in early november this year withing the first week for sure. If Diablo delays more than this then it would be a very bad idea and it would be very laid behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbaki
    GG to diablo fans, you have what want...

btw...

When in about 2 years you'll get your new graphics on your 8 years old hack and slash, don't forget to take away all the kiddies and emoes from WoW, they'll love the Hell theme and the "pwn 20 oppopnents by clicking like mad" side of things.

Now to the real news, want WotLK beta and SC2 release dates.
    And your post doesn't sound kiddish to you? Maybe you are the one who needs to leave WoW.

Get over it. :

wut?

Quote Originally Posted by indirect
    http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=diablo3lf4.jpg

This is an official image, not an elaborate PS.
    You sir, are fucking retarded. Keep being a fanboy, keep wishing it was an announcement about your game. Alas, Andorhal, you're wrong and won't admit it.
    This kinda maturity deserves a IP ban. Please continue so I have to listen to you less.

Quote Originally Posted by halabar
    Diablo shmelablo... It will be three years before the sucker ships.. (or perhaps before it enters beta...) SC II was announced last year and it still hasn't hit broad alpha testing yet...

Imagine how much will occur in your life in the three years it will take for Diablo to ship. WoW might even end before that....
    Exactly. Funny to see people talking about canceling subscriptions for a game that no one will touch for +2 years. Alot happens in that amount of time and hype will die.