Really wierd problem in wow. Interface?

Hi there.
    Im experiencing a really really annoying problem in wow, and it's happening more and more.

Sometimes when i get in arena, wow kind of lags down. It feels like i have 500+ ping, but the ping is still on 50ms or so. When i turn, it takes half a second for the image to follow, and enemy cast bars and everything. Feels like major slow motion basically. It always happens in arena, and then stays when i get out of arena. To get rid of it, i need to restart the whole computer. It's not the computers fault i think, the cpu is always on 10%-ish even with the major lag, and other games is working fine. I've also tried new graphic drivers, didn't work either.
    I get the feeling that it is an addon thatcauses the trouble, but once i got the problem i've tried to disable all addons, but the problem remains.

Have anyone else expierienced this, and what did you do to get rid of it? I realise that my best shot is to reinstall wow, but i don't have the time really unless it is REALLY needed (takes a day or so, last time it took 6-7 hours with all patches and stuff).

Would love some ideas how to figure out the problem. thanks.

(edit: It's not the fps either, the framerate is still good when this lag appears, always 50+)

Re: Really wierd problem in wow. Interface?

if your team doesnt have a druid dont do arenas. you wont win.

Quote Originally Posted by daftava
    if your team doesnt have a druid dont do arenas. you wont win.

yeah i'm actually playing 2v2 with a shammy when this occour... That miiiight be the problem :

How does your memory look like?
    Maybe some addon gets enabled when you enter the arenas and floods your memory. This can happen when the addon developer fails to make a proper addon

If you have Fubar you can check your memory usage with MiniPerformanceFu.

If it takes you 6-7 hours to reinstall WoW, you definitely need a new computer.

Signature by Shyama!

This sounds more like something running in the background, you really need to get a good anti-virus and anti-spyware scan going and also need to check your hdd memory swap size, I think it might be to low.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Nookey
    heh, with all the patches to download 6-7 hours is nothing>.<

Took me 4 hours to wirelessly download the installers, install the game, wirelessly download patches and install them.

On a laptop.