WWI Code & Panels, Beta Scams, Fury of the Sunwell

Reminder : Registrations for MLG 3v3 Tournament in Orlando on July 11/12/13 are now open !

WWI Beta code & WotLK Beta Opt-In
    A french community manager made a post about the WWI Beta Code and WotLK, below is the translation.
    Worldwide Invitational : Raids & Dungeons Panel Update
    Last and final update of the Worldwide Invitational Panels, pictures are now available for the Raids & Dungeons Panel ! Thanks to Muarf again for the work he did on them.

Worldwide Invitational Recap

Warning : Wrath of the Lich King Beta Scams
    Now that the registrations for the WotLK Beta started, it's probably a good time to remind people that any mail you will get pretending that you won a key for the beta is a fake. Blizzard didn't send any mail yet and you will be warned when they start inviting players to the beta.
    Originally Posted by Slorkuz (Blue Tracker)
    The email that you received and depicted in that screenshot is a fake/scam.

This is a 'phishing' website, pretending to be a Blizzard site asking for your username and password for "log in purposes". Instead, upon entering your information here, it will save the information and give it to the creators of the fake website, granting them access to your account.

Please be sure to note that we have not started the Wrath of the Lich King beta program for public play, only the opt-in for a chance of winning access to the upcoming beta. More information about this opt-in can be found here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=4754136099&sid=1

Fury of the Sunwell - Episode 2
    A few days ago, Nihilum released the second part of their Fury of the Sunwell video.

Description
    Here's the sequel to Nihilum's Fury of the Sunwell - Episode 1. It includes footage from the second half of Sunwell, featuring Eredar Twins, M'uru and Kil'Jaeden, all seen from a shadowpriest's point of view. I won't go into details about the movie that much, but just as in my previous movies, it includes alot of cinematic scenes and some added video effects. Most of the tracks in the movie are trance (atleast during the bossfights), so if you don't like it, mute the sound and play whatever you want! This is the last movie I'll make from TBC, but hopefully I'll try to find the motivation and time to do more movies like this once Wrath of the Lich King is out.

Tracklist
    1. Kenji Kawai - Voyage to AVALON
    2. Immediate Music - Lacrimosa
    3. Blank and Jones - A Forrest (ron van de beuken and exor remix)
    4. Lost Angels - Storm of Trance (backslash 6 porcel mix)
    5. Kenny Hayes - Daybreaker (Airbase Elektech Remix)
    6. Loreeba McKennitt - The Mystic's Dream
    7. Syna - Do You Feel (original mix)
    8. Overseer - Skylight

Re: WWI Code & Panels, Beta Scams, Fury of the Sunwell

3. Forest
    6. Loreena

This post says some other things regarding the WWI beta key

Blue post:
    Embarassingly, one of my colleagues pointed out to me that we are still in Alpha stage, and this is why the key is not working.

I should have worked that one out

So once the beta phase is opened, the key will allow you access.
    Question:
    Ahhh, so it IS for the WotLK then....?
    I thought it was a generic beta key for any game but if it is for WotLK you just made my entire week and lot of the month too

Thank you for your time an effort
    Blue post answer:
    Well, this is what someone mentioned to me - whether or not its accurate will become clear with time

The English EU announcement, by Wryxian is here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....54136251&sid=1

hahahahha wtf, img_1646: "Heroics were too hard", muhahahha, ye, too damn hard for 5y old kids i guess, game is 12+ right? jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by BadTime
    hahahahha wtf, img_1646: "Heroics were too hard", muhahahha, ye, too damn hard for 5y old kids i guess, game is 12+ right? jesus...
    Before that sweeping heroic nerf patch/season 2 weapons/badge gear 2.0/Kz Badges and so on, heroics were overtuned for their audience in general. They were great fun at the time though.

yeah, you actually had to do hard heroics to gain access to the newest raid instances. the horror..... -.- sigh