Thread: Castbar!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Castbar!

I'm currently using the built-in X-Perl castbar. It's integrated within the player unit frames, shows your latency just like quartz, and have a very nice FSR indicator. Godsent.

I would love if Quartz add support for the FSR, though. Quartz is way prettier.

can u change size and move that AzCastBar ? im having probs with that, tried it for the first time yesterday
    pretty nice except that it like covers my whole screen o,O

Deleted

yeah sure

/acb options

to move the bars use the anchor button on the bottom of option pane.
    resizing is also possible ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    yeah sure

/acb options

to move the bars use the anchor button on the bottom of option pane.
    resizing is also possible ofc.
    thank you!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Alistar
    oh my god
    wich one would that be?

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Quartz. Nuff said.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Zin
    whats with the hostility? my computer can't suck that hard when i'm playing with 40-50 fps in combat raid... and 80-90 doing nothing basicly... sometimes over 100.... and i'm using a laptop...

just i prefer having lower memory usage instead of having stuff i never use on Quartz....
    Quartz is dead useful due to it's latency timer, and fully customizable bars. No other bar addon has, for me, come anywhere close. And preferring to have lower memory usage by using an inferior addon that saves space by being less useful/customizable bar is silly. You will NEVER, under any reasonable circumstance, EVER have an issue because your cast bar takes up 15% more memory than a different type. Ever. Ever ever.

whats with the hostility? my computer can't suck that hard when i'm playing with 40-50 fps in combat raid... and 80-90 doing nothing basicly... sometimes over 100.... and i'm using a laptop...

just i prefer having lower memory usage instead of having stuff i never use on Quartz....
    Please let me know what laptop runs a 25 man raid in combat with 50 FPS.

Thank you.

The latency timer is somewhat irrelevant now I thought due to the changes made moving from server side/client side.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain.

Quote Originally Posted by derevka
    The latency timer is somewhat irrelevant now I thought due to the changes made moving from server side/client side.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain.
    Latency bar is still VERY useful (I gain about 10% dps); /stopcasting macros aren't anymore.

Please let me know what laptop runs a 25 man raid in combat with 50 FPS.

Thank you.
    http://www.alienware.com/

Bought myself a fully customized laptop up to the highest standards. If you have the money to spend, you'll get insane performance.

sometimes over 100 ? that dont matter if your screen dont support 100hz or more , wich few does.
    Normaly all fps over 60-75 aint nessesery due to the screen option.

Quote Originally Posted by livingdead4life

sometimes over 100 ? that dont matter if your screen dont support 100hz or more , wich few does.
    Normaly all fps over 60-75 aint nessesery due to the screen option.
    And...? Care?

Quote Originally Posted by livingdead4life
    sometimes over 100 ? that dont matter if your screen dont support 100hz or more
    Wrong. Most flat screen displays have 60Hz. If you have more than 60 fps, it runs smoother. FPS means how many times the program loops in seconds. It's not just drawing the frames, but also handling keypresses, network and other stuff. You don't really realize this in WoW (maybe with the camera movement), but for example in FPS games. If you have 60Hz display in FPS game, you can clearly feel the difference between 60fps and 100fps.

Quote Originally Posted by punppis
    Wrong. Most flat screen displays have 60Hz. If you have more than 60 fps, it runs smoother. FPS means how many times the program loops in seconds. It's not just drawing the frames, but also handling keypresses, network and other stuff. You don't really realize this in WoW (maybe with the camera movement), but for example in FPS games. If you have 60Hz display in FPS game, you can clearly feel the difference between 60fps and 100fps.
    You're confusing "fps" with "latency".

Quote Originally Posted by musso
    http://www.alienware.com/

Bought myself a fully customized laptop up to the highest standards. If you have the money to spend, you'll get insane performance.
    money to waste*

Alienware is horrifically overpriced for very average high-end systems.

money to waste*

Alienware is horrifically overpriced for very average high-end systems.
    - Dual 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 8800M GTX – SLI Enabled
    - 17" WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 LCD with Clearview Technology
    - Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme X9000 2.8GHz (6MB Cache 800MHz FSB)
    - 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 667MHz – 2 x 2048MB
    - 320GB 7,200RPM (16MB Cache)
    - Intel® Turbo Memory (1GB) – Accelerate Data Transfer Speed
    - 2x Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc Burner (BD-R, DVD±RW, CD-RW)

I wouldn't call that a very average high-end system on a laptop. Very Pricey? Perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Quartz. Nuff said.
    Yeah i think im going to try Quartz It really looks good on screenshots.. lol

does any1 know the name of the half circle castbar?
    it's shown here http://youtube.com/watch?v=BK9L-8p5oIM&feature=related

btw the vid sux >.<

ArcHUD i guess