Thread: Castbar!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Castbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jènna
    ArcHUD i guess
    indeed, IceHud and Metahud works aswell

i'm using a Dell XPS m1710...

and there is no point using Quartz if you dont use all its functions.. and if other cast bars provide you the same as the functions you used with Quartz but for lower memory usage...

also the latency bar... Azcast bar has that aswell you know... basicly it has everything i need that i used with quartz just lower memory usage...
    and its quite customizable aswell... it supports sharedmedia so you can have any texture/font you want... etc..

people use what they prefer... personally i prefer Az cast bar... even though i've always used Quartz befor...
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Zin
    i'm using a Dell XPS m1710...

and there is no point using Quartz if you dont use all its functions.. and if other cast bars provide you the same as the functions you used with Quartz but for lower memory usage...
    The developer doesn't have a gun stuck to your head to use all of Quartz's subaddons. You can just use the casting bar. Which is next to no memory usage at all.

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    The developer doesn't have a gun stuck to your head to use all of Quartz's subaddons. You can just use the casting bar. Which is next to no memory usage at all.
    i dont only use Cast bar... i use Target cast bar and Focus bar and Mirror bar... for me ACB reduced the memory usage with same stuff enabled... and if i got my target as focus frame it will only show target cast bar instead of both...
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    money to waste*
    Quote Originally Posted by musso
    - 2x Dual Layer Blu-ray Disc Burner (BD-R, DVD±RW, CD-RW)
    i loled

Quote Originally Posted by punppis
    Wrong. Most flat screen displays have 60Hz. If you have more than 60 fps, it runs smoother. FPS means how many times the program loops in seconds. It's not just drawing the frames, but also handling keypresses, network and other stuff. You don't really realize this in WoW (maybe with the camera movement), but for example in FPS games. If you have 60Hz display in FPS game, you can clearly feel the difference between 60fps and 100fps.
    So wrong..
    If your Screen refresh rate, called Hertz, NOT MS, is 60hz, your screen will start tearing if you have over 60FPS.

That's why WoW and other games have Vsync, to sync your Hz with your FPS. Any FPS above you screen's refresh rate flucks up you eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jènna
    ArcHUD i guess
    Yeah that's the one i was looking for, it looks great.
    Hope it works good too :P

 KJ killed 8-7-08