The most Popular U.Is For _________

A thread where anyone can ask for U.I Mods for their class / job / playstyle

as for me , i would like to know the BEST mods for being a pally healers ( hopefully that i dont already have )
    Kazmeme 85 paladin - <Aeon> Turalyon U.S

Re: The most Popular U.Is For _________

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    as for me , i would like to know the BEST mods for being a pally healers ( hopefully that i dont already have )
    /point Snuzzer

Me too.

X-Perl & Healbot

Pretty much all you need. I heal pretty awesomely without a shitton of addons.

grid helps too

Druid here, I personally don't think you need anything other than Grid for any kind of healing/decursing/cleansing. I set range to 40 yards so that anyone out of range disappears from my Grid which helps with keeping the right distances. If you're really lazy you could add Clique for click-healing, but I prefer the control of Grid on its own.

For Druids DoTimer is useful for keeping track of rolling LBs and other HoTs. Grid is pure awesomeness though.

Pitbull is fine for healing and cleansing imo and saves having additional mods for a healing/raid frame. You can customise your raid frame to look as good or bad as you feel fit, colouring for poisons, curses etc job done.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Pitbull + Clique > Healbot/Grid IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Drauer
    Pitbull + Clique > Healbot/Grid IMO
    I don't like Clique very much, don't know why. It annoys me to click to heal. I'd rather spam buttons and move easily.
     KJ killed 8-7-08

most of my guild healers use xperl+healbot

really wish people would move away from xperl it is so chunky and crap healbot is just the same use grind and Clique you can have all the information your ever require with that combo

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fallens
    I don't like Clique very much, don't know why. It annoys me to click to heal. I'd rather spam buttons and move easily.
    Well... You can click + cast and use Clique on the same time Just bind L-Mouseclick to select target in Clique

But X-Perl and Grid - they are so bloated...

grid + makros/clique

I use Grid + Clique, but I don't use any fancy UI.

target with grid, cast with a button worked perfectly fine for me.
    with that you can pre-target next person while casting the heal and start spamming the button already.
    spamming a button is faster than spamclicking, also you dont destroy your mouse