Arena / BG timer-addon

Hiya, I was wondering if anyone knows a good timer-addon for arena and/or battle grounds, I used to use NaturEnemyCastbar, but they stopped Dev. ?

so, basically an addon that shows how long it takes for an enemy to finish their cool downs as well as their cast times.

Thanks in advance.
    ~Xinzo
    -

Re: Arena / BG timer-addon

A new version of NECB was released a couple of days ago (at wowinterface - sorry no link).

Its a beta (and by another new author - newer than Beladona) and focused on pvp/arena only but i tried it last night and it is ok - I'd suggest giving it a go. Like you I loved the old NECB but for the last few months the 2.4 attempts were unusable for me.

For those reading this topic..
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...batTimers.html < Url to the download.
    -

15+ Year Old Account

You could use Deady Boss Mods... But its a Boss Mod too tho.. :s A larger addon only... Dunno if u want it

i personally like sspvp

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzan
    You could use Deady Boss Mods... But its a Boss Mod too tho.. :s A larger addon only... Dunno if u want it
    That only offers half of the funcionality that he's asking for, but it has it's uses.

U have Afflicted2 for that it can show u buffs totems spells and cooldowns . And i sugges u check the rest of Shadows.