Health Frames (Only)

Can't seem to find any lightweight addon (or any in general) that changes ONLY Health Frames of me and my target.
    All addons change shitload of stuff on my screen, and I don't like that.
    Is there anything like that, or should I just stick with Blizzard default and suffer?

To clarify a bit: I do like how TukUI and ElvUI makes your Health frame look, but the rest - meh.

Last edited by Tokas; 2013-07-22 at 08:46 PM.

There are a lot of Addons that give you the option to freely customize your Unitframes, such as Pitbull, SUF, etc., but I don't know of any that natively support the ElvUI style of frames. It would probably take a lot of work and knowledge of AddOn and UI development.

Shadowed Unit Frames supports that (and probably others). For SuF, you just have to go in to the options and only have it load Player and Target. You can uncheck all the others and just leave them off.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

It might not be exactly what you're looking for but, "bunitframes" is pretty good

Thanks peeps, going to test it nao!

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely love shadowed unit frames
    one thing tho - rare / elite indicator is meh (text) any way to make it more... visible?