Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Which Talent tree?

*Gasp* do your role and tank

Quote Originally Posted by Havikk
    *Gasp* do your role and tank
    Some of us will do that when we reach level 70 or 80.

Remember, we first have to slice through all the Outland-quests. And don't think that there will be many healers to go to instances in that level-range. (Though, if you find one, 4 DKs and a healer would probably be a nice party.)

Mindboggling

Quote Originally Posted by eXit
    hes just a cocky idiot who rolled a terrible class and wants to take it out on trying to be good with the DK, all bow down to the all knowing mindboggling greatest paladin in the world
    Fixt.

This is my Lvl55 Leveling Spec. It is very versatile, can be a strong melee spec when it needs to be or a good AoE grinding spec, and I do plan to make good use of Ghouls. I plan to expand into blood as I level up to gain Veteran of the Third War, Bloody Vengeance, Hysteria, ect.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...00000000000000

This is my raiding spec. I've been told I can change my main to a DK and dps in raids for wotlk. To me, it seems like I'll be regening my group's health as a Shadow Priest would, as well as buffing their damage. What I mostly did though was get the most possible damage from melee attacks and abilities. I deliberatly did not get Heart Strike, because, as a raiding DK it would do little to nothing for me. Heart Strike is not an instant strike, it is a queued attack like Heroic Strike. And it's obvious to me that blizzard would never allow you to reduce a raid boss' health by 20%.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...00000000000000

I would most likely split it up. ~Unholy & Blood~
    Unholy for corpse explosion and improved spell damage from [Impurity] wich is being boosted by [Bladed Armor] in blood. This spell damage is mainly to improve a leared skill [Death and Decay] you're AoE! (learned at level 60) along with improved corpse explosion it can be pretty amazing

In blood, you most deffinatly need [Butchery] and [Vendetta] to gain 20 runic power and 6% health every time you kill something ;D

below is a level 55 tree with the essential points for Death Knight AoE grinding, you may want to go further down blood with the rest of your points, for when you're just killing one thing at a time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...02010000000000
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyWuffms
    I would most likely split it up. ~Unholy & Blood~
    Unholy for corpse explosion and improved spell damage from [Impurity] wich is being boosted by [Bladed Armor] in blood. This spell damage is mainly to improve a leared skill [Death and Decay] you're AoE! (learned at level 60) along with improved corpse explosion it can be pretty amazing

In blood, you most deffinatly need [Butchery] and [Vendetta] to gain 20 runic power and 6% health every time you kill something ;D

below is a level 55 tree with the essential points for Death Knight AoE grinding, you may want to go further down blood with the rest of your points, for when you're just killing one thing at a time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...02010000000000
    Pretty much the idea I plan on using. I will shift 2 points into the increased mount speed because I intend to clear areas of mobs so fast a large part of leveling with be riding from pack to pack .

I am curious about how diseases will work with more than one DK attacking. If they stack, then it will be extremely powerful to have two AoEing DKs using blood-caked blade, plague strike, imp. corpse explosion, death and decay, pestilence and wandering plague.