Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BM raiding talent?

Hello all!

Want to get some advice of which BM talent would be good for raiding as lvl 80.

Did this one but not sure if its any good to recommend. Share your thoughts
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...00000000000000
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Re: BM raiding talent?

Tbh try something more like this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...00000000000000

I was thinking about this for my hunter!

Going to need Ferocious Inspiration also Invigoration will help as well!
    From what i can tell Frenzy doesnt proc that much but then again depends on the pet you have!
    Catlike Relf isnt really needed in raids bc you shouldnt be getting ur ass handed to unless the tanks are dead and u pulled aggro.

51/15/5 is the BM raidspec come WotLK imo:

Skips the unnecessary talents and includes the good ones. And it sounds nice too; Fifty-one, fifteen, five

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

this for me

rly original :

Quote Originally Posted by Bainataurm
    whyd you skip invigoration ?

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    whyd you skip invigoration ?
    Because I raid with a ret paladin/survival hunter and even if I have 10000 mana it only returns 200. :]

Because I raid with a ret paladin/survival hunter and even if I have 10000 mana it only returns 200. :]
    well.
    ill admit it wouldn't be notice able in dungeons since most boss will be fast

but with all this mana regen increases.
    be ready for some long ass end game raid boss's
    or the mana regen may just be to balance out all the extra haste they're adding

well.
    ill admit it wouldn't be notice able in dungeons since most boss will be fast

but with all this mana regen increases.
    be ready for some long ass end game raid boss's
    or the mana regen may just be to balance out all the extra haste they're adding
    I will never have mana issues. 200 mana will never save me regardless. Haste will not effect the pet, so it will have no bearing on this talent. It's bad.

not to mention it only goes off when your pet scores a critical hit with a special ability. Then there is the fact that in the pet talent trees there is an ability that restores 40% of your total mana over 8 seconds. That with fel mana pots if you actually have mana issues. You will not run into a mana problem.

well considering you will probably have around a 33% ish at least crit rating.
    all your special shot crits make them crit theyre next 3 special attacks.
    so you could keep this up all raid basically. (if your crits don't decide to go on break )

well considering you will probably have around a 33% ish at least crit rating.
    all your special shot crits make them crit theyre next 3 special attacks.
    so you could keep this up all raid basically. (if your crits don't decide to go on break )
    When you have no mana issues why would you ever get a talent to help with your mana regen?

When you have no mana issues why would you ever get a talent to help with your mana regen?
    idk.
    you may end up needing the extra mana in wrath

idk.
    you may end up needing the extra mana in wrath

Unless they drastically change the way Judgement of Wisdom works I will never have mana issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd
    Well the mana expenditure of current BM (mainly steady shot) is not the same with a rotation that uses AS and probably KS as well. You may want to reserve judgement
    Even if they do they I will be running with a survival hunter and a ret paladin, adding 2% mana regen every 8 seconds and Seal of Wisdom. I will never have to have invigorate unless they increase the length of boss fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavache
    Because Kill Shot costs 400 mana.
    More importantly, Steady Shot costs 280 and you'll be using it more often.

I told you before Bain, mana expendature of BM Hunters will increase with 190% in the expansion, I sincerely doubt mana returns from a ret pala and surv hunter will cover 65% of your mana need.

And as it is now, I'm thinking more of SV Hunters being put in a caster group for better mana return, while BM Hunters are stuck in the melee group for FI.

These threads are really starting to piss me off. On topic , we don't even know what the exotic pet thing does. Can you tame it while you ahve the talent and still keep it whilen not having the talent? Do exotic pets do more dmg/better skills? No one knows this and until then we wait.