Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New DK starting gear pics?

Only seen the new starting deathknight gear in videos, just wondering if someone could be kind enough to post pics of it preferably on different races? Would be awesome, it looks really cool from what I've seen.

Re: New DK starting gear pics?

Send you a message since idk if I'm allowed to post a link to an external website other than MMO-champ

Thank you <3

Though, isn't that the old one?

On the videos (http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=775) they're using different ones : o

The one they are using at the beginning is the typical acolyte-thing everyone will start with (like our totally useless white items we start off at the beginning)

The items the BE used in his video was probably off some quests, since she proceeded in leveling alrdy... dunno if it changes, maybe my mistake

But the sword is still the same, at least!

xD

EDIT: right now I'm also looking for those newer items, if I find any, I'll let you know

That'd be logical yeah. But it looked so awesome I'm gonna need to keep it and use it when AFKing somewhere to look cool or something

This video shows the starting gear on an undead.

http://www.vimeo.com/1364114

It seems all are green items starting with "Acherus". You don't have any trinkets and weapon at start (the first quest you do gets you a blue weapon though).

Found a good page with tons of pics made by a Death Knight

You can see his stuff changing after every quest, so you may find what you were looking for

Send it to ya <3

Thanks, checking everything at the same time

Still looking for pictures of the gear you get when you start the deathknight, not after a while but the acolyte-looking armor. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus
    Still looking for pictures of the gear you get when you start the deathknight, not after a while but the acolyte-looking armor. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by NerfC
    like our totally useless white items we start off at the beginning

you start off in blues last i knew.

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    you start off in blues last i knew.
    No, you start in Archerus Knight's set, green quality and two rings. You recieve blues by completing quests in the starting area. By the time you're done with the zone, you've received blue items for every slot (except shirt and tabard) and three trinkets.

Yeah its progressional now, each quest gets you a new blue item. The first quest you get from an image of arthas, he sends you to go get your unruned runeblade. After that you rune it, equip it and start with the killing. Several awesome looking quests later(ones a raid sized elite gank fest where you fight alongside tonnes of npcs) you have a full set of blue plate and are probably somewhere between 58 - 60 depending on your rested xp.
    I'm guessing the quests can all be done by many people at the same time otherwise it'll be horribly annoying trying to complete them all while waiting for people to finish. The quest area itself is in the upper north eastern area next to eastern plaguelands called ebon hold aka 'northern plaguelands'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadaal
    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot!
    Awesome looking set tbh : o

Quote Originally Posted by Hadaal
    Looks like a Dervish from Guild Wars.