Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guardian Spirit x18?

18 Holy Priest with Guardian Spirit + 1 tank = a tank unable to die no matter what?

And will we are at it, with the removance of Crushing, you get a raid full of priest with enough resilience to be uncrittable and enough stamina to survive 1 hit from boss and then 25x Prayer on Mending on whoever have agro with 25 Renew. I have feeling we will see more full healer raid video once crushing blow is removed
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Re: Guardian Spirit x18?

Uncrushable is being removed? Link info please.

immagine the rolls for loot :P... slaughter

Quote Originally Posted by Cinx
    Uncrushable is being removed? Link info please.
    if you are unable to keep your self up to date, not my problem
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    QFT

I signed up to these forums to point something out, RESILIENCE DOESN'T MAKE YOU UNCRITTABLE.

Just found it ironic you said the other guy was misinformed when you said this.

Umm with enough resilience, yes it does
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by ExenTenz
    I signed up to these forums to point something out, RESILIENCE DOESN'T MAKE YOU UNCRITTABLE.

Just found it ironic you said the other guy was misinformed when you said this.
    yeah, it's true.. resilience totally does not reduce your chance to be critted, and neither does it reduce the damage of DoTs, the damage of crits and the effect of mana drains

resilience just makes you skilled at playing your class, and doesn't give you an unfair advantage over someone who doesn't have resilience, those people are just skilless noobs

right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    yeah, it's true.. resilience totally does not reduce your chance to be critted, and neither does it reduce the damage of DoTs, the damage of crits and the effect of mana drains

resilience just makes you skilled at playing your class, and doesn't give you an unfair advantage over someone who doesn't have resilience, those people are just skilless noobs

right?
    QFT (Lookin at you rogues)
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Cant find the link now, but somewhere i saw that resilience will be nulified inside PvE instances.. So yes, it wont make you uncrittable..

i lol'd

18 Holy Priest with Guardian Spirit + 1 tank = a tank unable to die no matter what?

And will we are at it, with the removance of Crushing, you get a raid full of priest with enough resilience to be uncrittable and enough stamina to survive 1 hit from boss and then 25x Prayer on Mending on whoever have agro with 25 Renew. I have feeling we will see more full healer raid video once crushing blow is removed
    you should get yourself up to date too.

Resilience in Wotlk will only work in pvp and not on pve mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinfiel
    Cant find the link now, but somewhere i saw that resilience will be nulified inside PvE instances.. So yes, it wont make you uncrittable..
    that would fuck up druids and dks
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote Originally Posted by zox
    i lol'd
    Ever squish your face on a window?
    It looks funny. Ever got it stuck?

Quote Originally Posted by zox
    why since you cant get any crushing blow

Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    why since you cant get any crushing blow
    cuz we weren't talking about crushing we were talking about critting which can currently be nullified by resilience which if they took away the resilience factor in PvE would be retarted.

Druids new Survial of the fittest i think it is, reduces chance to be crit by 6%, there, your problem is solved... as for DK's two words... Defense gear...

I suspect there will be a hidden cooldown on it to stop abuse. I'm sure if an angel saved me from dying i would have a weakened soul
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Since Blizzard loves their enrage timers, I'm pretty sure no amount of Guardian Spirits will save a raid with that little dps.

25 holy priests all with guardian spirit would be just lol tbh, i mean who gives a fuck about enrage timers when no-one can die anywyays lol.