Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    RandomTroll

Re: Sunwell Plateau Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Nunshocker
    Only the most insecure pathetic people need to downplay others achievements to make themselves feel better.
    This comment owns the haters in the face.
    Pathetic is a particulalry delicious word to use to describe them.

lol owned ! (in the face)

Only the most insecure pathetic people need to downplay others achievements to make themselves feel better.
    Word

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy
    Word
    what he said ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald
    rofl i realy do think bakis has poited out in this threat who is retards and who is not....... seems like you guys are all hiding behind wow and thats realy sad....... every thing bakis has writen is right and yes guilds who raids 5 days a week for 5 hours a day is to no-life guilds.... its just a game
    HAHAHAHA
    I actually just created an account because I cant believe no one caught what this retard said and the fact that he sounds so retarded I'd rather him argue against a point I was making than for it.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rudock
    HAHAHAHA
    I actually just created an account because I cant believe no one caught what this retard said and the fact that he sounds so retarded I'd rather him argue against a point I was making than for it.
    sounds like you are one of them with no life.... sad m8, realy sad
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Nah raid about 10 hours a week, still fully progressed through BT hijyal. Still have a social life AND I have the ability to not sound like a complete moron on a forum.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rudock
    Nah raid about 10 hours a week, still fully progressed through BT hijyal. Still have a social life AND I have the ability to not sound like a complete moron on a forum.
    so what do you call this then??
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Me having fun with someone who sounds like a moron? Butttt petty arguments aren't for forums sooo have fun posting more and being called an idiot consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald
    sounds like you are one of them with no life.... sad m8, realy sad
    wow... you really showed him. You took an overused insult, applied it to someone you don't know beyond the sentence he just posted and ran with it. The fact that you can't defend yourself from accusations of being retarded with any decent attempt at a comeback besides "LOL NOLIFE" is what's sad... really sad

Quote Originally Posted by Darthn
    I don't have to raid 7 days a week anymore. Pushing the progression hard for 1-2 weeks during each boss is worth it to have days off after its all said and done.
    that right there is what gets me. I mean I'm not judging by any means but when you say you get days 'off' of a game it sounds like work to me. granted, i've raided in the past, I understand the feeling of getting a new boss down, and while it can be exciting, afterall..... ITS A GAME. Just because you raid hard for 1-2 weeks in order to 'get time off for RL shiz' still means (imo) that you're putting too much time into a GAME when that time would be way better spent educating yourself, exercising, spending *quality* time with friends or loved ones...look down the road of your life when you are no longer playing wow, no one gives a shit about who killed what first, and think of the hours spent if you had put them elsewhere.... its all a huge waste.. I'm not saying you should just quit altogether, as it is a game and a source of entertainment (and in my case I'd rather play than watch TV or the like). I'm not saying "you're a no-lifer and you don't have a social life." I'm saying I just purely don't understand the mentality of spending soooo... much.... time.... just to be at the top of the esport weekly... (then again, I'm the kind of guy who probably spends waaaayyy too much time working on my investments and charting out my estimated income by the time I hit 45 when i want to retire, so to each his own : ).

Anyway, on subject, if there is to be a hall of fame blah blah blah that no one will ever give 2 shits about 5 years from now, Then props to those smart enough to devote enough time to get noticed and sponsored and earn a little cash along the way. but they should be separate from guilds who do it "for fun" lawlz.

wow... you really showed him. You took an overused insult, applied it to someone you don't know beyond the sentence he just posted and ran with it. The fact that you can't defend yourself from accusations of being retarded with any decent attempt at a comeback besides "LOL NOLIFE" is what's sad... really sad

I just have to:

QFT

This thread is full of fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Irstr
    This thread is full of fail.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by drakath
    It's actually more like comparing someone who is sponsored in the olympics, and someone who isn't.

Oh wait...
    LOL pwned.

Do you also complain about those who value sports and take it hardcore?
    Do you also complain about those who value school and take it hardcore?
    Do you also complain about those who value jobs and take it hardcore?
    Do you also complain about those who value girlfriend and take it hardcore?
    Do you also complain about those who value family and take it hardcore?
    Now I'm not hear to complain about how anyone spends their time. You want to spend a majority of your free time playing WoW? More power to you, you'll probably experience more of it than I will, and it's a really fun game, so no insults from me. But comparing the game to school/work/relationships/family is a bit of a stretch. Whether it's your parents, siblings, spouse, or children, WoW can't come anywhere near the dedication that should be put into family. That's just a ridiculous statement

As for the others, most people go hard at school cause they are paying an arm and a leg for it, and work because they're being paid to. Sports is the only good comparison there, but athletes get much more respect (no one ever flames Tiger Woods over how much he plays) because they tend to:

A) Be in better physical shape, which most people react positively to
    B) Be more positive to those who play casually (Ever heard any of the Manning brothers call high school player scrubs/casuals/welfare players cause they don't train as much, and aren't in the NFL yet?)
    C) Tend to use their fame to help people, at least the more noteworthy athletes do. Even if for less than noble reasons like tax write-offs or publicity.

So I can see why top end guilds get flack from regular players, cause regular players get flack from "hardcore players". I'd just as soon stay out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

LOL FLAME WAR ! Thread locked and will go through the names to ban a few people. (Just in case you didn't know yet, I usually don't warn and it will most likely end up in a perm ban.)

The HoF will be updated when I can find the time to work on ask someone to work on a new version, in its current state it's fairly difficult to update it efficiently.