Thread: Dk Language

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dk Language

Good, we got that part covered now.

See, it's info like that , that should be in the first reply, and then case closed. Instead of 10 random noobs spamming not-understandable engrish, with random info.

Now... if that beta key would arrive, so I can actually start getting the REAL info, it would be nice \o/

It seems it's indeed instanced, with the events from spawn till the battle for light hope chappel happening in there. The instance is one for alliance and one for horde (so they never interact till out of the instance). Once out of the instance there is no going back and the area where you started is now normal area where scourge is hostile to you and the Necropolis you started in now fighting the scourge.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I know druids can't actually talk to each other. I was implying that NPCs seem to understand other languages. I think We Should should be able to communicate with the other races of the opposite factions.But you still couldn't party or go into any alliance town without being killed on site but turn on understand horde and alliance as an option and if its off you can't understand them that way if they are slamming you, just turn it off =p