It seem like a lot of ppls are making noise on holy pally talent for wotlk. I do think that there might be some imbalance, HOWEVER i found it might be nice new concept for holy pally which blizzard come up with... the following point are some point to ponder with.
1) With the new talent, enlightened judgment, pally seem to be able to judge at ard 30 yard... which help the overall raid. be it JOL or JOW
2) With this judgment judgment up we got a 10% deduction on spell cast time with the new talent, judgments of pure. that means 1.35 FOL and 2.7 HL first fast and 1.8 for seq cast.
3) Now holy shock range is increase to 30 yard means u can use ur holy shock more efficiently.
4) Crit holy shock also give almost of not instants HL with the new infusions of light.
5) beacon of light is needed for raids as it will build up agro for the tanks.
There are other nice talent in other tree like the Improved devotion as well as the sheath of lights.
I m still waiting how blizzard will answer the mana inefficiency of pally, and i think there will be some mechanism in place by the time wotlk come.
this is my 5 cent worth...