Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: priest disc spec

Quote Originally Posted by Nogi
    would be awesome if gaurdian spirit will be swaped to disc and penance to holy.
    Agreed but something would need to be nerfed because a build with both PS and GS would be kinda op.

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    If this is your pvp build:

Move the points from Enlightenment to Reflective Shield, you took the talents that enhance pw:s so its the logical choice.

And the points spent in Twin Disciples would probably serve you better in Unbreakable Will.

Divine Aegis is questionable since it only procs on crits, these points may be better spent elsewhere.

You might want to find a way to fit 5 points into Rapture.

Right now as far as a full disc builds go I can only recommend 59/12/0 (Improved Healing only benefits Gheal really - how often do you use Lesser Heal and Heal? And moreso Gheal is situational in regards to PvP - bring on the Gheal fanbois )

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher
    If this is your pvp build:

Move the points from Enlightenment to Reflective Shield, you took the talents that enhance pw:s so its the logical choice.

And the points spent in Twin Disciples would probably serve you better in Unbreakable Will.

Divine Aegis is questionable since it only procs on crits, these points may be better spent elsewhere.

You might want to find a way to fit 5 points into Rapture.

Right now as far as a full disc builds go I can only recommend 59/12/0 (Improved Healing only benefits Gheal really - how often do you use Lesser Heal and Heal? And moreso Gheal is situational in regards to PvP - bring on the Gheal fanbois )

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000
    unless reflective shield won't break CC's i'll never spec for it.
    don't want to fear something that put a DoT on me and for my fear to break

Quote Originally Posted by myarluu
    unless reflective shield won't break CC's i'll never spec for it.
    don't want to fear something that put a DoT on me and for my fear to break
    It hasnt broke CC's since last patch (or the one before that cant remember exactly im close to passing out here)

Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher
    It hasnt broke CC's since last patch (or the one before that cant remember exactly im close to passing out here)
    really?
    might actually get it then