Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Halls of Stone Loot, 72 Epic Gems, Scroll of Enchantments

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    60-70 is a little boring when you've done it 5-6 times before.
    But the real pain is hellfire, where the mobs are cluttered together and you can barely walk from A to B without training atleast 10 mobs
    The levelling XP needed for each level from 60 to 70 has been reduced by about 30%, I don't think quest XP has increased though.

This should make re-levelling somewhat more bearable and less painful.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anobix
    So are they going to add gem slots later to all of these pieces or what?
    maybe there are more BS spells to socket stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Zarzuur
    maybe there are more BS spells to socket stuff
    It's already been confirmed that Blacksmiths will be able to add 2 gem slots to a weapon. The same thing with armor seems fairly likely to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorrkin
    I think it's time for Blizzard to update the playable races' model.
    Seriously.
    Even NPCs (Vrykul) look more detailed than most player races now.

The sad things is they already did update the models of the playable races (everyone except Dranei/Belf I believe). Except they redid them to look virtually identical to their original form. There was some note along the way that they did this to help with loading or something. I doubt you'll ever see them actually make noticeable improvement on the existing playable models as a lot of people would get all up in arms about them changing the way their character looks.

omg ... Ironman equipment.

Lets have Tony Stark build some Mark Armour for my Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Panasi
    The levelling XP needed for each level from 60 to 70 has been reduced by about 30%, I don't think quest XP has increased though.

This should make re-levelling somewhat more bearable and less painful.
    Has this happened already in TBC?....or is this in the WotLK beta?

You know, it might be worthwhile to point out that Enchanters aren't the ones making the scrolls. The Inscribers will be.

Look up the Bleached Parchment and Treated Vellum. You can apply any armor enchant to the first, and any weapon enchant to the second.

So really, it isn't the Enchanters at all :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Torq
    You know, it might be worthwhile to point out that Enchanters aren't the ones making the scrolls. The Inscribers will be.

Look up the Bleached Parchment and Treated Vellum. You can apply any armor enchant to the first, and any weapon enchant to the second.

So really, it isn't the Enchanters at all :P
    I don't think that enchanters will really mind this, because it still means that they can sell enchants even if they need to have someone else make the scrolls for them to use.

Nice New World Order off-hands ^^

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...s/WOTLKWB3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hirschi
    I wonder bout the huge amount of hitrating. 40 on this leggins, 20 on the gem. Are they planning to change the mechanics?
    it is hitrating so at the level 80 your 40 hitrating means 1 % hit. So nothing new, i think.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by druidiful
    I don't think that enchanters will really mind this, because it still means that they can sell enchants even if they need to have someone else make the scrolls for them to use.
    It'll also enable enchanters to level without either :
    - enchanting the same item several times over
    - enchanting for free and waiting for people to need something to be enchanted
    Which are both money or time sinks.

(though i doubt levelling enchants will sell that well, it'll still be a potential gain)

Edit : that is, if inscribers can produce the required scrolls rapidly :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora
    LoL on lvl 77 you already switch your SWT lewt?!

In tbc I had my shoulders even till lvl 80!
    There is a big difference between Armor & Weapons.
    As a warrior or a rogue you put your maexxna dagger or your ashbringer into the bank and pick up a lvl68 blue weapon with more dps. The PreBC Armor for example T3 was so good that you upgraded it with Gear from Karazhan on lvl70 and sometimes just for the gem slots...

So i am sure that we will keep our T6 / Sunwell Loot until we get better items in Naxxramas Reloaded!!
    (sry for my bad english... i'm german and so..)

AND DON'T FORGET!
    Chicks gome and go, but Epix are soulbound!

no 20 strength gems or am i blind? if not... thats a joke isn't it?! -.-

So far the Hunter items are pretty lackluster, compared to BT loots. The bracers are pretty good, but only because the Supremus bracers suck :P

The rest of the pieces aren't as good because of either the t6 set bonus, and sockets.

And the only two ranged weapons shown so far are an 83 dps gun, and a 92 dps bow. BBS ftw.

God dammit ;_; i wanna be a female Vrykul! Way better than rat faced belf girls, or valley girl humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Leichie
    it is hitrating so at the level 80 your 40 hitrating means 1 % hit. So nothing new, i think.
    that would be a change in the mechanics, because you need exact the same hitrating at lvl 80 vs lvl 83 bosses as with lvl 70 vs 73. +3 lvls = +15def compared to the own expertise rating. or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    no 20 strength gems or am i blind? if not... thats a joke isn't it?! -.-
    You're not blind, but there are str/x on other gems so I think it has just been left out. Also note there are no blue gems on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirschi
    that would be a change in the mechanics, because you need exact the same hitrating at lvl 80 vs lvl 83 bosses as with lvl 70 vs 73. +3 lvls = +15def compared to the own expertise rating. or am i wrong?
    Rating stats degrade as you level, so when you ding 71 your crit, hit, and other rating stats will benefit you less. Also for example Agility will give physical dps classes less crit as you level as well. Otherwise hunters would quickly be at 60+% crit just from agility.

You'll need the exact same +hit% but you'll need a fair amount more Hit rating to hit that percentage at 80.

I was reading somewhere that the haste and spell haste will be one and the same think does this means that a caster could use a rogues gems?