Engineering - Sunwell goggles trainable in Wrath?

Anyone know if the T2 sunwell goggles will be trainable in wrath?

Re: Engineering - Sunwell goggles trainable in Wrath?

dont knw but maybe there will be a better version of them in wrath.

I highly doubt it. No point in giving up the work for the pattern so that people can make them and replace then two levels later.

Don't ever count on something like that.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Doubtful they didn't do it for the mc enchants or other recipes. Still was kinda shocked when they did it with the 4 aq40 enchants.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    Doubtful they didn't do it for the mc enchants or other recipes. Still was kinda shocked when they did it with the 4 aq40 enchants.
    New servers
    Lazy people
    Irreplaceable enchants
    Ding?

The prospect of farming AQ40 at level 70 just to get enchants like +threat and subtlety wasn't all that tempting. Consider new servers, and how level-less some of these enchants were. I suppose it could have been solved by simply adding a new +4% threat enchant, but that would lead to other problems.

Item patterns, however, did not become trainable. Think Core Armor Kits, Core Marksman Rifles, Naxxramas resistance gear, etc.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpXXShooter
    I highly doubt it. No point in giving up the work for the pattern so that people can make them and replace then two levels later.
    I highly doubt you'd replace the Sunwell goggles at 72... unless you were an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfinch
    I highly doubt you'd replace the Sunwell goggles at 72... unless you were an idiot.
    Agreed. I doubt I'd even replace my T1 goggles until lvl80, especially with any WotLK gems socketed in there.

The only time I switch to s3 head is during 1700+ arena and vs. premade BGs for the resilience. I really can't see even an entry level Naxx epic beating a crafted BoE, unless we're talking tons of hit+.

I doubt it also, the goggles are easily replaced by other gear in WotLK, perhaps even new goggles.

The only reason TAQ enchants were added to vendors, was because there were no alternatives for them.