New enchantments: exceptional healing vs spell power

I realize that +healing is gone with wotlk and instead it will be based off spell power. So why do I see new enchantments like these:

Enchant Gloves - Exceptional Healing: +23 spell power (ID-7, GCE-7, AC-6)
    Enchant Gloves - Exceptional Spellpower: +28 spell power (ID-8, GCE-7, AC-6)
    Enchant Weapon Exceptional Healing: +54 spell power (ID-8, GCE-8, AC-12)
    Enchant Weapon - Exceptional Spellpower: +55 spell power (ID-10, GCE-8, DS-12)

It seems dumb to me to ever get exceptional healing, all it is; is watered-down spellpower. The glove enchantment is just 1 more Infinite Dust for +5 spell power. DUMB just ditch healing enchants and make them all spell power IMO!

Re: New enchantments: exceptional healing vs spell power

The spellpower change was most likely decided and implemented after these enchants were created. And the spellpower change changed all items and enchants to the new stats. They have however not yet "cleaned up" these enchants to reflect the spellpower change.

This is still beta, the 2 different enchants will most likely not excist at release.

Blizzard has many heads, and sometimes those heads fail at communicating with each other.
    Whining about WoW since closed beta.
    Retired from WoW since patch 4.0.6.

The healing one will probably simply be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    The healing one will probably simply be deleted.
    not sure. i think theyl change it a bit to still be valid perhaps ad a proc or some raw stats like spirit or int orso.

The current ones are the same, i suspect 1 of them will be deleted.
    No reason to keep both after all.