Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Totem of Wrath or Flametongue?

Datamined from the actual beta testers. Furthermore, I can't find any patch notes saying such a thing.
    It's already been stated in this thread that the beta hasn't been updated with the change, however MMO-champion is more on top of class changes than WoWhead and has the most recent incarnation of the totem. I love WoWhead, but they take a while to update some things so I stick to info from here or official site if I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo
    It's already been stated in this thread that the beta hasn't been updated with the change, however MMO-champion is more on top of class changes than WoWhead and has the most recent incarnation of the totem. I love WoWhead, but they take a while to update some things so I stick to info from here or official site if I can.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=661
    Scroll down to levels 67 and 64.
    Even mmo-champion has this information.
    And notice how in the top right there is this "Powered by Wowhead" icon?
    I like both Wowhead & mmo-champ, simply because wowhead gets it's information from the actual game while mmo-champ has faster and more accurate information about the official blue posts, including changes not yet implented.
    But unless you can show me a recent blue quote saying such a thing, I'm gonna go with the Wowhead information

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    Flametongue WEAPON deals Fire damage (and only that)
    Flametongue TOTEM will grant spellpower.
    They're changing the effects of several spells without changing the names to distinguish them a lot in WotLK, hopefully this nomenclature will be sorted out before release. Windfury Weapon/Totem included, they ought to have a different name to imply that it's not the same effect.

I have this problem with Netherwind Presence, too. It made sense when the spell did the same thing as the Netherwind armor set bonus, but now that it's flat +6% haste, the name doesn't make sense.