Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How is rets mana efficiency in wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Has the mana cost for casting Judgement been removed?
    Well currently it has no mana cost listed on any of our skill pages listing the LK changes in beta.

If that turns out to be true, it could be extremely beneficial.

We do have the biggest burst damage lol. If you watch the videos you can see Ret Paladins raping the hell out of both MS and Fury Warriors without the need for heals. I'm personally looking forward to wotlk from every aspect of a Paladin. Yes, Beacon of Light needs some work, and Sheath of Light is a little buggy, but I like the direction each tree is moving towards.
    I know we have ... even now in tbc we have realy good if not best burst dmg.
    Thing is atm in tbc health and healing is so high that even highest burst dmg is realy nothing if u dont have interupt or ms effect.
    But if dmg and burst dmg incresse in wotlk more then hp increse ( and i think it will be like that ) , that could be good times for us i hope.

Sry for bad english.

Quote Originally Posted by StormScion
    I know we have ... even now in tbc we have realy good if not best burst dmg.
    Thing is atm in tbc health and healing is so high that even highest burst dmg is realy nothing if u dont have interupt or ms effect.
    But if dmg and burst dmg incresse in wotlk more then hp increse ( and i think it will be like that ) , that could be good times for us i hope.

Sry for bad english.
    Personally I'm looking forward to grouping with a Hunter/ Disc Priest for 3v3. I see this group working very well since it will still have MS and survivability. Another group I was sort of considering is a MS warrior/ Ret Paladin/ Resto Shaman team. Spirit link would prevent rage starvation on the Warrior and could replace Blessing of Sacrafice anti CC. I see potential, is all I'm saying.

Personally I'm looking forward to grouping with a Hunter/ Disc Priest for 3v3. I see this group working very well since it will still have MS and survivability. Another group I was sort of considering is a MS warrior/ Ret Paladin/ Resto Shaman team. Spirit link would prevent rage starvation on the Warrior and could replace Blessing of Sacrafice anti CC. I see potential, is all I'm saying.
    Ye resto shammy retri paladin and ms warrior is allways even now good choice and i think it will work realy well in wotlk.

Hex + repentance = good cc
    Hamstering , freedom for mobility
    handOP , spirit link , divine guardian , hand of sacrefice grounding totem for defensive
    windfury and pally + war burst for offence + posible lighting bolts and shocks from shamman
    mortal strike pummel mace stuns and earth shock for interupts

So i think it is good team.

For retri with priest ... last good team i had was 2x2 2100 in season 1 , and it was holy priest ( before discipline was buffed ). I think that could work tbh but only if it was hunter marksman that would be realy good outlasting team with hunter and priest draining and paladin refilling mana to the team with judgmenets.

Not to mention

Ye resto shammy retri paladin and ms warrior is allways even now good choice and i think it will work realy well in wotlk.

Hex + repentance = good cc
    Hamstering , freedom for mobility
    handOP , spirit link , divine guardian , hand of sacrefice grounding totem for defensive
    windfury and pally + war burst for offence + posible lighting bolts and shocks from shamman
    mortal strike pummel mace stuns and earth shock for interupts

So i think it is good team.

For retri with priest ... last good team i had was 2x2 2100 in season 1 , and it was holy priest ( before discipline was buffed ). I think that could work tbh but only if it was hunter marksman that would be realy good outlasting team with hunter and priest draining and paladin refilling mana to the team with judgmenets.

Not to mention
    Exactly, although I'm not a huge fan of mace spec.

The draining capabilites with a priest and hunter, combined with the CC makes this a very likeable group.

Consider the damage reduction possibilities from a Resto sham/ Paladin.

Hand of Sacrifice
    Places a Hand on the party member, transfering 30% damage taken to the caster. Lasts 12 sec. Players may only have one Hand on them per Paladin at any one time.
    Instant cast, 30 yd range, 2 min cooldown

Divine Guardian
    Rank 2 While Divine Shield is active 30% of all damage taken by party or raid members within 30 yards is redirected to the Paladin

Now add these effects with Spirit Link and you can transfer 100% of the damage from the Shaman to the Paladin. Mundo survivability.

100% tranfered into bubbles immunity <3

100% tranfered into bubbles immunity <3
    Wow, after going over all of the advantages of this group, I may have to make this team asap in wotlk. Depending on how well the team uses LOS, we would be able to tear apart most teams in straight dps. Resto Shamans can do a lot of dps in TBC, it just costs a lot of mana, this will be even more true in wotlk. With spell power changes a resto sham will be able to dish out a fair amount of dps when you need him to. Combine this with two temporary CC, you could CC 2/3 opponents and quickly waste the third. Of course you would have to trinket waste at first then wait another minute, but if you pull this off its almost a definate kill.

ikillbigppl

from what i see from vids and tallents it seems that the tallent that gives 60% of the dmg u deal with a judment back in mana. aka crit for 1k get 600 mana is good.. what confuses me is that it says to 3 ppl. my questions are as follows

if it gives it to 3 ppl near u could this happen.. u and 3 other ppl are next to each other and u crit for 2k... do u and 2 of the 3 get 1.2k mana or is it posible that u wont be 1 of the ppl if their are more than 2 ppl close to u...

if u always get the mana no mater how many are close to u is the mana split bettwen u meaning that insted of 1.2k to everyone is it 400 to the 3 ppl..

idk we will have to see as the beta continues ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ikillbigppl
    from what i see from vids and tallents it seems that the tallent that gives 60% of the dmg u deal with a judment back in mana. aka crit for 1k get 600 mana is good.. what confuses me is that it says to 3 ppl. my questions are as follows

if it gives it to 3 ppl near u could this happen.. u and 3 other ppl are next to each other and u crit for 2k... do u and 2 of the 3 get 1.2k mana or is it posible that u wont be 1 of the ppl if their are more than 2 ppl close to u...

if u always get the mana no mater how many are close to u is the mana split bettwen u meaning that insted of 1.2k to everyone is it 400 to the 3 ppl..

idk we will have to see as the beta continues ;D
    Beta testing shows that all targets effected gain 60% mana return. Meaning, it does not split 60% between 3 targets. Hope that clears things up. ^_^