Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Females do have the advantage. There are COUNTLESS times I have recapped bases with LOTS of defense. This is due to my character being slender enough to unstealth behind a flag and go unnoticed.

Some smaller males can do it but all females can get away with it.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-16 at 09:22 PM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

always do the most annoying thing at pvp.
    pick female. it pisses people off.
    except draenei... always male, for most pissingoffsness

10+ Year Old Account
    Female's are imba.

Why?

If you hit them, you get in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

This is useless... If this is such a big deal to you... Just roll gnome and look ridiculous. To answer your question... The hit boxes and clicking make no difference... Start clicking frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

At MLG they have premade characters that they cant change or atleast that is how it was before i believe
    "NO!"

most players would use an addon like gladius in arena and just press the HUGE icon on it and not click the enemys body, so no, i dont think it would matter...

There is this button on the keyboard. It's called V (by default at least). Suggest your friend to start using it.

Seriously, the only noticeable difference model sizes do is in WSG when you're in the tunnel. Tauren might have some trouble seeing past their model but that's about it.

credits: Supernerd